✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

all right, so i got this girl's number at a party...

Professor Peedston

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you chatted for ages and have her mobile number, then texting over the weekend is ok, otherwise wait until late Sunday or Monday to call...

Musiclover - don't be too keen! Girls hate clingy guys, if you smother her she'll walk - you have to show that you have your own life as well and that it doesn't revolve around her. :kiss:

WHOA!! Aliiiiiiiiiiii :-)

((((((((((((((((Ali)))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :kiss:

so good to hear from you at last!! how are you!

and yes, I'm finding myself trying to control and not call her or e-mail her...and I hate having to do that! :( But yep, I understand what you mean and I"m going to try and follow that as much as i can...! 'cuz i don't wanna lose her!

:confused:

hey, it'd be great to talk to you on msn, u know! :P

^^ Eeeeeeeeh' date=' I didn't know anything about a girlfriend, Jim!! :smug:[/quote']

hi ya Noniliscious! :-)

(((((((((((((((Noni))))))))))))))))

yeah, i've tried to keep it as low key as possible...don't want to jinx it...plus, i'm just not sure if this is gonna work out...'cuz i've never been in this situation until now! :embarrased: :/

but i'm loving it! lol

If you chatted for ages and have her mobile number, then texting over the weekend is ok, otherwise wait until late Sunday or Monday to call...

Musiclover - don't be too keen! Girls hate clingy guys, if you smother her she'll walk - you have to show that you have your own life as well and that it doesn't revolve around her. :kiss:

WHOA!! Aliiiiiiiiiiii :-)

((((((((((((((((Ali)))))))))))))))))) :kiss: :kiss:

so good to hear from you at last!! how are you!

and yes, I'm finding myself trying to control and not call her or e-mail her...and I hate having to do that! :( But yep, I understand what you mean and I"m going to try and follow that as much as i can...! 'cuz i don't wanna lose her!

:confused:

hey, it'd be great to talk to you on msn, u know! :P

Hey babe :blush: it's early days yet, so just go with it ... don't try to control it, just let it happen ;)

We'll chat on msn sometime soon but I don't have it at work and my flatmates always on the pc at home... plus the time difference sucks - I'll try and jump on tonight ok :kiss:

whoa! :stunned:

you're fast this morning!! :D :P

((((((((((((Jess)))))))))))))))))

I will! I will! lol

but i'm going not alone, but with whole famlily...so that's gonna slow me down and i'm not gonna be able to see many places/things! oh well...always another time ;)

i'll try to get many pictures! :D