Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. the only ad I have is for hostess snack cakes. :disappointed:
  2. I don't even care what he's talking about, that pop tart just looks so good :freak:
  3. I telepathically heard you guys talking about pervy-ness and instantly came here. :dazzled:
  4. omg sarah I love you, that gif. :freak: :bomb:
  5. Really? Of all players you think he's overrated? I think he's slightly underrated, just slightly. I'd rather say Wayne Rooney is overrated.
  6. and Schweinsteiger is obviously vital for the team :\
  7. I feel that this new album has increased American popularity. And PoC is whored out here in Florida on the radio.
  8. so disappointing. :disappointed: whatever.
  9. :surprised: you're right hmm A Rush of Coldplay to the Head :cheesy: Just kidding :lol:
  10. :laugh3: :lol: oh and me too :lol:The Ace of Bass :heart: I'm pretty surprised she's 19/20 too, but she's so beautiful and I thought she was Jo at first too! :lol: but I'm so so happy for Guy! :awesome: She seriously is living the dream :wacky: As long as Guy's happy :heart: all this time we thought Guy was single, pfft :rolleyes: we should have known he couldn't stay single for so long :wink3:
  11. "oh man, i don't really wanna say" translation: "uhm, yes, i'm a hot piece of ass." :nod:
  12. like how The Wizarding World of Harry Potter has Honeydukes! We can have Jonny's World of Cake :awesome:
  13. they should make a berrygirls themed ride :wacky: I like Speed of Sound, and crests of waves (a water themed ride? :P), OO and Gravity! :laugh3:
  14. at least we won something! :dance: :heart: Coldplay Congrats to Adele though!
  15. it was amazing! I was waiting for it all match :freak: Hehe, take that Real :awesome:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.