✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rolling Stones, Anyone?

Majson

Rolling Stones

I've been getting some of their songs...and sadly have to admit to quite liking some

especially Wild Horses and Angie.

Anyone else like 'em?

got any good songs to suggest?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yes, i love the rolling stones, here are some of my fav stones songs that i recommend:

Under My Thumb

Keys To Your Love

Respectable

Jumpin Jack Flash

Miss You

Paint It Black

Satisfaction

Ruby Tuesday

Start Me Up

Get Off of My Cloud

You Cant Always Get What You Want

Beast of Burdon

Dont Stop

Brown Sugar

Lets Spend The Night Together

Here's some of my fave RS songs:

Angie is ace

Wild Horse (one of the most covered sungs ever)

Waiting On A Friend

Paint It Black

Missing You (yep, kinda disco-ish)

Can't Always Get What You Want (true life lesson)

Between A Rock And A Hard Place

Beast Of Burden

Harlem Shuffles

• 1 month later...

The Rolling Stones + Justin Timberlake + 500,000 people + Me

Yes that is right I am going to the Rolling Stones concert tomorrow, I think it's called Molson Rocks Toronto or something like that. The biggest concert in Canadian history with 500,000 people! I'll be tired and jet lagged and fall asleep in the middle of the day and won't find my friends :o but it will be funnnnnn :D

my cousins were going to go to that! but they had work! damnit! Yea, a lot of people are going to be there!

AC/DC, Sam Roberts, Justin Timberlake, The Guess Who, I think Rush. It's gonna be great for you!

HOLY SHIT! YOUR GOING?!?! thats so rad! no..wait..ITS RIGHT NOW! ha!

Sam.!!

My friends got VIP passes!!!! to the show! and they might meet the bands and stuff. ITS SO COOL! i wish i could have gone but whatever. I gave my Sam Roberts CD to my friends and i told them try and get it signed..! HAHA IM GOING TO HAVE A SIGNED COPY OF WE WERE BORN IN A FLAME! WOO! and i hope they take tons of pictures of him for me and yea...i love him.

wooooooooooooooow...i think i freaked a bit there.

Re: The Rolling Stones + Justin Timberlake + 500,000 people

Yes that is right I am going to the Rolling Stones concert tomorrow' date=' I think it's called Molson Rocks Toronto or something like that. The biggest concert in Canadian history with 500,000 people! I'll be tired and jet lagged and fall asleep in the middle of the day and won't find my friends :o but it will be funnnnnn :D[/quote']

bahh you've probably left!! :(

1. hope you got LOADS of sunscreen

2. packed yum food

3. LOADS & LOADS & LOADS of water!!

have a great time sar!!

xxxxxxx

I'm back! And there were 450,000 people but it felt like 1000000000. I found my friends who got there early in the morning and we had a good spot. I got there at 10:30am and left at 9:00pm. I left in the middle of AC/DCs set and missed The Stones :( I left because I was feeling really shitty, it was on a field which was really dusty and there was more smoke from cigs/weed than I've ever seen in my entire life which game me really bad asthma :cry: so I left before I was gonna pass out or have an asthma attack. BUT I did get to see Sam Roberts and JT who were the only ones I wanted to see.

Sam Roberts kicked ass and performed the best I've seen him yet. I read in the newspaper that he has given up alcohol for this tour, and if it's true then her performs better off alcohol than on.

And Justin performed really well but he was out of place at the concert. It was an old timer rock concert and I cannot understand why he was put on the bill. The majority of the audience didn't want to see him perform and were booing and throwing bottles on stage during his performance. It was really insulting for Toronto to have fans that are that retarded. It's fine that they don't like his music but they should at least respect him enough to shut the fuck up. I was very embarrased and disappointed, although what would you expect from a crowd of people like these.

I'm gonna look for pictures to show you guys.