Bigger Bang

Exile on Main Street

Let it Bleed

Some Girls

Stripped

Steel Wheels

Sticky Fingers

& Voodoo Lounge

What Rolling Stones album shall I get next?

Goats Head Soup.

Keith Richards came out with an autobiography a month or two ago that's actually really entertaining. I'm a third of the way through, and I'm learning so much about the music business, blues, guitar, drugs, etc. It's pretty funny sometimes too. I really recommend it! :book2:

keef.jpg

oh, and let's all get excited about the 2011 tour! :)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron Wood is in Uruguay! :blank: I can't believe he is less than 130 km away from where I live and I can't go and ask him for an autograph :lol: He is staying here until friday. On friday I was planning to go where he is staying at, so maybe if i'm lucky i'll get to see him :P He said to Uruguayan press that he would love to come to play to Uruguay with the Rolling Stones, I hope they do, that would be amazing :awesome:

Here are some pictures of him and his girlfriend jogging at the beach on Punta del Este, Uruguay:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1343424/Ronnie-Wood-kicks-2011-healthy-jog-beach.html

• 1 year later...

Rolling Stones at 50

On this day, 50 years ago...12th July 1962, The Rolling Stones made their live debut at the Marquee Jazz Club, London, with Dick Taylor on bass (later of The Pretty Things) and Mick Avory on drums, (later of The Kinks). Billed as The Rollin’ Stones, they were paid £20 for the gig, the equivalent of £330 in 2010.

To celebrate the Occasion 15 Rolling Stones facts:

Read more http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/pages/the_rolling_stones

On this day, 50 years ago...12th July 1962, The Rolling Stones made their live debut at the Marquee Jazz Club, London, with Dick Taylor on bass (later of The Pretty Things) and Mick Avory on drums, (later of The Kinks). Billed as The Rollin’ Stones, they were paid £20 for the gig, the equivalent of £330 in 2010.

To celebrate the Occasion 15 Rolling Stones facts:

Read more http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/pages/the_rolling_stones

Mick Avory! That's awesome!

Edit: The Kinks just posted on Facebook that contrary to popular belief, Mick Avory didn't actually play at the gig, he only rehearsed for it. So who really drummed? I guess Charlie Watts:shrug:

Sure had me confused.:confused:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...