✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rolling Stones, Anyone?

Majson

I sure do like them, they're my favorite band, bar none! Keith Richards... ah, what can I say. And Charlie Watts is an awesome drummer.

I couldn't give you my favorite song- would be too hard to narrow it down- but I'm really liking the Beggars Banquet album right now!

Anyone else a fan?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, I like The Beatles a lot, but for some reason I like The Stones better... yeah, The Beatles might be better, but The Rolling Stones appeal to me more. I dunno, I guess maybe I just like the fact that the Stones aren't perfect.

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

and when are they going to die?

I don't know, let me ask God for ya.

I'm a big fan of the Rolling Stones. Exile on Main Street is a classic, as are many of their older albums. Not TOO big of a fan of their recent additions, but I'm not complaining about it either. I was lucky enough to catch them in Fenway Park this past summer and it was definately one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Just an incredible band live.

But they charge too much fuckin' money for tickets, seriously. 160 each for a nosebleed... I almost had a heartattack when I saw what I bought... Ah well, it was worth it.

and when are they going to die?

I don't know, let me ask God for ya.

I'm a big fan of the Rolling Stones. Exile on Main Street is a classic, as are many of their older albums. Not TOO big of a fan of their recent additions, but I'm not complaining about it either. I was lucky enough to catch them in Fenway Park this past summer and it was definately one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Just an incredible band live.

But they charge too much fuckin' money for tickets, seriously. 160 each for a nosebleed... I almost had a heartattack when I saw what I bought... Ah well, it was worth it.

I agree with you they are an incredible band live...as long as they don't sound like they did during the Super Bowl. Ouch that was painful to listen to. I saw the Stones during the Bridges to Babylon tour and they were amazing. Definetely one of the best concerts I've ever been too.

• 2 months later...

Keith Richards hospitalised after "getting high"!!

Keith Richards 'tree fall' injury

_41617048_richards203.jpg Keith Richards has written some of the most famous guitar riffs in the world

Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards has been taken to hospital in New Zealand after injuring himself while on holiday in Fiji.

A band spokeswoman said Richards had suffered "mild concussion" and was taken to hospital as a precaution.

Media reports in Australia and New Zealand said Richards had hurt his head when he fell from a coconut tree.

The legendary musician is mid-way through a world tour with the famous British band.

The band most recently played in New Zealand and start the European leg of their tour in Barcelona next month.

"Following treatment locally and as a precautionary measure he flew to a hospital accompanied by his wife Patti for observation," the spokeswoman said.

New Zealand's Sunday Star Times reported that Richards was being treated in a hospital in Auckland and that he was conscious, mobile and had not undergone surgery.

The incident happened earlier this week but the 62-year-old rock star was taken to hospital on Saturday. The spokeswoman said she did not know how the injury happened.