✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Polyphonic Spree

I dare say that Together We're Heavy is better than The Beginning Stages Of... :o

Anyway, I know a lot of people don't like their huge bombast, but I love it. I'm really excited about the new album and I'm FINALLY seeing them this Sunday after buying the first ticket over a year ago and having the concert postponed twice... (long story)

Anyway, uh... anybody else like them? I'm really bad at writing coherently today. :rolleyes:

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello everybody:

I wanted to post about the fact that "Two Thousand Places" , a great song by The Polyphonic Spree has been chosen as the main theme for "Blastoff".

Well, first what is Blastoff?, it is supposed to be the next FACEBOOK or MYSPACE or TWITTER. The buzz out there is that it is going to be huge. I have my page already. And I have decided to do a Blog about Blastoff, and I just published a post that shows "Two Thousand Places" in the BLASTOFF commercial

By the way, feel free to join Blastoff through the link on my blog, it is amazing.

And time will go away

So love can grow.

Moises

http://theblastoffexperience.wordpress.com

Complete "Fragile Army" download for free at BLASTOFF.

THE FRAGILE ARMY, the album by The Polyphonic Spree is being offered as a complete download -the whole album- for free at BLASTOFF. You need to sign up as a member to be able to download it, though.

What another social networking site?

Yeah. But different. There is a lost of buzz about it. It rose top Alexa's top 2000 in just one week.

• 1 year later...