November 20, 200916 yr ^That is EXACTLY how I am!:lol: :D They're all just sooooo attractive! And they all have different features that I can't resist :\
November 20, 200916 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqb3IFf_O3U]YouTube- Me meeting Will and Jonny from Coldplay[/ame] hot stuff :D ;)
November 20, 200916 yr Happy Weekend everyone!:nice: Hope you get to grab a beer, and don't forget your scarf & jacket, it'll be chilly:wink: Oh, and your cool shades, it might be :sunny:
November 20, 200916 yr :D They're all just sooooo attractive! And they all have different features that I can't resist :\ Yes:D hot stuff :D ;) I just watched that again yesterday:D I don't think those people are having the proper reaction:whip:
November 24, 200916 yr hot stuff :D ;) The man who's looking at 1.07 (at the right) looks a little like the man from the GPASUYF video? :P
November 24, 200916 yr Ok, let's give the thread some looove:wink: he's crazy :veryangry2: He probably breaks his drumsticks quite often :)
November 25, 200916 yr And the hardest part... Is getting a decent picture of Will during The Hardest Part :P
November 28, 200916 yr Around 0:45 and 3:45 :D [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJlXOMiR24&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJlXOMiR24&feature=related[/ame]
November 28, 200916 yr JUST JOINED THE THREAD..I'M REALLY A JONY FAN BUT WILL IS AWESOME TOO!!! LOVE WHEN HE GOES OH OH OH OH OHHH OH OH OH OH OHH.. ON VIVA LA VIDA!
November 30, 200916 yr I just wanted to post that! I can't stop looking to that short, little piece of belly :wideeyes:
November 30, 200916 yr found this in the Chris and Guy thread the beg show show Will skin Ooooh:wink3: good catch Christa!!!! Someone needs to make a gif of just Will, so he can flash us over&over&over:wacko:
December 2, 200916 yr Because it's almost Christmas and I love Will's version [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqCHQ5VITLc]YouTube- Coldplay (Fairytale Of New York) O2 Dublin[/ame]
December 4, 200916 yr Hi everyone! I've gone back to lurking here for a while, sorry! I just stumbled upon this one: Source
December 4, 200916 yr Thx Anna and co for all those pics/gifs/videos. I miss my care bear Will :bigcry:
December 4, 200916 yr Thx Anna and co for all those pics/gifs/videos. I miss my care bear Will :bigcry:I love your signature gif :wacky: Can't wait for this year's Christmas message! :dance: (There better be one!!) If you want to see Will in not-so-amazingly-fitting trousers, click here!
December 4, 200916 yr Ooooh:wink3: good catch Christa!!!! Someone needs to make a gif of just Will, so he can flash us over&over&over:wacko: :santa3:
December 4, 200916 yr I love your signature gif :wacky: Thx ^^ Can't wait for this year's Christmas message! :dance: (There better be one!!) +1! We hadn't one last year... :\ If you want to see Will in not-so-amazingly-fitting trousers, click here! Thx Annaaaaaa... They're all :bomb: but lol @Chris' face :laugh3:
Create an account or sign in to comment