January 10, 201016 yr Ha! Multi-talented Will. Love it! Hey, is it just me, or does that mustache make Jonny look like a 70s porn star?
January 10, 201016 yr Ha! Multi-talented Will. Love it! Hey, is it just me, or does that mustache make Jonny look like a 70s porn star? Unfortunately, Jonny went through the porn-stache stage. Let's hope it never makes a comeback. And Will, well, yes, he is multi-talented. And I'm getting so tired of having no Will-news. I mean, we've seen pics of Chris at movie premieres, Guy has his new side-band thing going, Chloe has been tweeting a bit about her and J...but where is Will? Geez, talk about keeping a low profile, but you think he might surface *somewhere*.
January 10, 201016 yr Ha! Multi-talented Will. Love it! Hey, is it just me, or does that mustache make Jonny look like a 70s porn star? Yeah, that mustache has been talked a lot about , just look in the FUGPLAY thread if you want to see more pics of it :lol:
January 13, 201016 yr Page 2... mmmmpphhh... Dang...I just want to rub his fuzzy head, lol...love the uber-short hair on him...sigh..
January 13, 201016 yr Unfortunately, Jonny went through the porn-stache stage. Let's hope it never makes a comeback. And Will, well, yes, he is multi-talented. And I'm getting so tired of having no Will-news. I mean, we've seen pics of Chris at movie premieres, Guy has his new side-band thing going, Chloe has been tweeting a bit about her and J...but where is Will? Geez, talk about keeping a low profile, but you think he might surface *somewhere*. Hey everyone!! i am making my first post in the will thread!!! :D i didn't know chloe has twitter! anyone know what it is?? and awwwww that last photo of will is adorable!! loveeeee him <3
January 13, 201016 yr Hey everyone!! i am making my first post in the will thread!!! :D i didn't know chloe has twitter! anyone know what it is?? and awwwww that last photo of will is adorable!! loveeeee him <3 Chloe's twitter is private, but every once in a while, someone will post one of her updates in the Jonny thread.
January 13, 201016 yr 2.37 :cheesy: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjzT43Vdpfo]YouTube- Coldplay - Friday Night with Jonathan Ross (Part 1)[/ame]
January 13, 201016 yr Chloe's twitter is private, but every once in a while, someone will post one of her updates in the Jonny thread. It's not private, it's publically know to be 'ChloeLeeEvans' I know, I might be bad for revealing, but whatever, she shouldn't be on Twitter than should she! :sneaky: = :sneakyjoe: :wtf:
January 13, 201016 yr It's not private, it's publically know to be 'ChloeLeeEvans' I know, I might be bad for revealing, but whatever, she shouldn't be on Twitter than should she! :sneaky: :wtf: That's what it used to be before she made it a private account a few months ago.
January 14, 201016 yr That's what it used to be before she made it a private account a few months ago. Oh... :facepalm: See how up to date I am on Chloe news?! :D Well, probably for the best now they are married and all... I bet all the Jonny fans are right miffed!
January 14, 201016 yr WILLIAM CHAMPION IS AHMAZING. the fact that he learned drums after joining the band still amazes me. and which drummer uses a church bell? therefore William Champion is awesomeawesomeawesome. :thumbsup: hello. :escaping3: bye.
January 14, 201016 yr direct messaged, we were talking about the photography she has been taking and how she does it, i am a photographer myself and i asked her what was her secret
January 14, 201016 yr it's not easy to find a good picture of Mr. William Champion, but when there is, it's really good. :lol: i visit here once in a while. but have nothing to post, thereforeee :escaping2: :P
January 15, 201016 yr WTF y'all!?! Page 2? Bumpity-bump-bump-bump I always laugh at that picture...the other ones of him from that night are funny too :)
January 16, 201016 yr WTF y'all!?! Page 2? Bumpity-bump-bump-bump ahahahaha!:laugh3: I've not seen this pic before (I think :thinking:)
January 16, 201016 yr ahahahaha!:laugh3: I've not seen this pic before (I think :thinking:)Here are the others, all hilarious!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/events/coldplay/gallery.shtml
Create an account or sign in to comment