✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

One week from today I'll be seeing Mr.Champion (hopefully up close by C-stage if the karma is with me:bomb:) in Buenos Aires!!!:dance: So I leave you with something nice to look at...until we get new pics from the Latin American tour!!!:D

Wow, you are going to Argentina?! Lucky you! I can't make it any of the LA shows! :bigcry:

I'm hoping they tour again in 2012, at least before the World ends and all! :rolleyes:

One week from today I'll be seeing Mr.Champion (hopefully up close by C-stage if the karma is with me:bomb:) in Buenos Aires!!!:dance: So I leave you with something nice to look at...until we get new pics from the Latin American tour!!!:D

Can I place an order for one of Mr. C's drumsticks? :laugh3: I'm so envious of all those who are able to make it to the LA shows. I was really hoping I could make it to GDL or Monterrey, but well, there's things like a husband and 3 kids at home. sigh.

I'll have to make do with Mr. Jon Bon Jovi next Saturday night. He's a close second to our Will...