🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone wants to send Will a message for his 2020 birthday you can join in with a project being put together by:- https://twitter.com/shreyarealone  or    https://www.instagram.com/stories/shre

guy, the talkative????? i think chris speaks more than everybody together! :P :lol:   will: the smartest jonny: the gentle guy chris: the talkative guy guy: he is THE guy

I personally think Jonny should have a very small beard, it suits him, like during AHFOD Tour. Will during MX tour was probably the best look out of him during all tours, in my opinion. Will with smal

Posted Images

Well, the collar is probably up to keep his neck warm...Although, the thought of Will shirtless sends me right over the edge.

:lol::lol::lol:<giggling like a 12yr old tween fangirl>

So, ok, it's to save his voice:rolleyes:, so can't he like, be shirtless, but just wear a scarf:laugh3:

(damn it, I was supposed to be out the door ages ago:bomb: Damn you Will thread, and you funny ladies!)

Bad Willuvers:whip: Bad bad bad!!!:whip: :whip: :whip:

We all deserve the Will death stare!!

Will's thinking:

You think you can leave me to rot in the depth of page 3 and I wouldn't notice?:beadyeyes:

gw.jpg

The WHOLE band is pissed off now!

Chris: YOU, you let this happen?!?:whip: How could you:angry:

24275.jpg

Will: I wonder just exactly how/where I should use these drumsticks, for the most effect on those lazy Willuvers:thinking:

172.jpg

Will: Maybe I'll just use this big ol bat to set them straight:sneaky:

09_03_04.jpg

Will is now ignoring us, he doesn't even want to look in our direction :shame:

Guy: Boy, are you in trouble now:wreck:

9171620.jpg

6.jpg

Will: nah, just kidding guys! You know I'm a big ol' softy on the inside, I could never stay mad at you;)

(sorry I just don't have many 'mean-looking Will" pics in my collection:P)

Hahaha, this was funny. I love Will...WHAT:stunned:

Not saying im going to like convert now from Chris...but Will is awesome:D

:POh Cooky:P

It's ok to love Will :cool:

In fact I notice that the male fans always have Will as their favourite coldplay guy..

In fact I notice that the male fans always have Will as their favourite coldplay guy..

Hahaha! Oh I know:D But i have to say Chris is still my favorite, but ya he's still fuckin awesome!

Hahaha! Oh I know:D But i have to say Chris is still my favorite, but ya he's still fuckin awesome!

Haha both of them are my favourites just because both are brilliant and have this personality that clashes with each other..but you can still feel the love :heart:

Will is a little love bag....I don't know what that means....It makes sense in my head....He's like Santa...well if Santa was a drummer in his past time.

I get what you mean..he's just full of love :heart:

He acts as the father to the band..Strict but loving :wacky:

:POh Cooky:P

Ohhh Joe. Just CONVERT.:whip: You know you want too...:wink3:

(I knew that if we just talked enough, you'd see my diff Will siggys enough times that his awesomeness would creep into your subconscious:P)

Will is a little love bag....I don't know what that means....It makes sense in my head....He's like Santa...well if Santa was a drummer in his past time.

What the...?!?:thinking: love bag? SANTA?!?!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ok, if he was Santa I'd totally sit on his lap & tell him what I want!:wink3::lol:

does any one have another picture of Will's "M" tattoo (I guess for his wife).I like it :).

I think that's the only one there is, 'cause I'm pretty sure that's not a tattoo, it's like marker or pen or something. It's never been seen again in other short-sleeve pics.:inquisitive:

Hi!

I filmed Will during "The Hardest Part" :heart:

As soon as I uploaded the video I'll post it here!!

Oooh prezzies!! POST! POST! POST!:D

I think that's the only one there is, 'cause I'm pretty sure that's not a tattoo, it's like marker or pen or something. It's never been seen again in other short-sleeve pics.:inquisitive:

I was starting to think that cause I looked at other short-sleeve pics of him and I just can't see it.Why would he draw that sign on himself?

Hi!

I filmed Will during "The Hardest Part" :heart:

As soon as I uploaded the video I'll post it here!!

Ooh, that prompted me for a re-post of the one I took in Houston :D

It's not the best, but it's something, ha!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3Wl1r-oCWA]YouTube - Coldplay The Woodlands-Houston: 22nd July, 2009 - The Hardest Part, Will[/ame]

Bad Willuvers:whip: Bad bad bad!!!:whip: :whip: :whip:

We all deserve the Will death stare!!

Will's thinking:

You think you can leave me to rot in the depth of page 3 and I wouldn't notice?:beadyeyes:

gw.jpg

The WHOLE band is pissed off now!

Chris: YOU, you let this happen?!?:whip: How could you:angry:

24275.jpg

Will: I wonder just exactly how/where I should use these drumsticks, for the most effect on those lazy Willuvers:thinking:

172.jpg

Will: Maybe I'll just use this big ol bat to set them straight:sneaky:

09_03_04.jpg

Will is now ignoring us, he doesn't even want to look in our direction :shame:

Guy: Boy, are you in trouble now:wreck:

9171620.jpg

6.jpg

Will: nah, just kidding guys! You know I'm a big ol' softy on the inside, I could never stay mad at you;)

(sorry I just don't have many 'mean-looking Will" pics in my collection:P)

Bahahahahahhahahahahahaha, that's the funniest post I've read in a while!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop lying to yourself boy :rolleyes: :P

I had like three different pervy phrases in my head after reading that :shame:

Ohhh Joe. Just CONVERT.:whip: You know you want too...:wink3:

(I knew that if we just talked enough, you'd see my diff Will siggys enough times that his awesomeness would creep into your subconscious:P)

I can actually vouch for that, before I met you I barely came in here :P

What the...?!?:thinking: love bag? SANTA?!?!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ok, if he was Santa I'd totally sit on his lap & tell him what I want!:wink3::lol:

This was one of them :P :wink3:

Oooh prezzies!! POST! POST! POST!:D

Me thinks it was drawn with a marker aswell :P

Watch it in HD, I love it! :D

(It's still processing but should be available soon)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DhCBlBRV6I]YouTube - Coldplay - Düsseldorf - The Hardest Part[/ame]

I've just watched the LIVE8 DVD that Carol brought with her and Will looked so cool!!!

Every time I see him play I want to have a drum kit and learn it properly...

So far I only played "Highway to Hell" when I was at a friend's place :lol:

normal_cologne24oj1lq.jpg

normal_photo171.jpg

normal_photo2401.jpg

normal_rlb22.jpg

normal_photo60.jpg

andsa6_1.jpg

photo587.jpg

:lol: Either he is scared of the coffee or he is REALLY enjoying it

Picture10.png

Picture2-5.png

guywill5-1-1.jpg

coldplaydf.jpg

Also look at this.The end is very funny.Will singing Michael Jackson.Chris is in trouble for making him sing and got a death stare ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKZX68x85XQ]YouTube - Coldplay in Munich (29.08.2009) playing Michael Jackson's Billy Jean[/ame]

Also look at this.The end is very funny.Will singing Michael Jackson.Chris is in trouble for making him sing and got a death stare ;)

And I was there! :lol:

Although Will wasn't looking in my direction a single time (and Ilione and me - later Angel and Aniskywalker as well - screamed his name on the top of our voices! :disappointed:), Aniskywalker managed to get me his drumstick he uses for Viva La Vida. :nice: :dance:

I wasn't sure whether it was Will's or Guy's as Guy plays the drums with similar sticks but it's broken so it MUST be Will's. :D

I'll make a photo soon maybe one of you can analyse the stick so I can know for sure whom's it was?