✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Pics are from here:

http://vivalacoldplay.com/2010/02/coldplay-ja-esta-no-rio-de-janeiro/

Good to see them all happy! :heart:

Mmm, so those are actually the MOST recent pics of them all!

And Marie, I bet his children and wife are with him, just not in the pics. Jonny has wife and child in tow, Chris usually leaves his with Gwyneth it seems :rolleyes:

Chris usually leaves his with Gwyneth it seems :rolleyes:

Aww that's a bit harsh, his kids are in school so they can't go on tour all the time like the younger kids. She was filming in Nashville at the beginning of this year and they stayed at home with him. They both have very busy careers remember.

Sorry, back to Will :D Nice pics from yesterday, he's rocking that chest hair :P

Aww that's a bit harsh, his kids are in school so they can't go on tour all the time like the younger kids. She was filming in Nashville at the beginning of this year and they stayed at home with him. They both have very busy careers remember.

Sorry, back to Will :D Nice pics from yesterday, he's rocking that chest hair :P

True stuff that. I keep forgetting Chris' kids are older than the others. Well, if I was them, I'd be bugging daddy to let me go on tour and not be in school! :lol: :sneaky:

We don't know Will's family is with him though. Only seen Chloe and Violet so far :nice:

Must. Stop. Procrastinating. Away with you CPing.com :P

Well, now we know Apple is with Chris, from the Rio Sushi story, so it's a possibility I guess that Ava is with Will. I'm guessing he might have left them all home this time around though.

Will-Rio.jpg

From the "Morumbi Stadium" live thread, Will singing happy b-day to Chris :wacky:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

And for those who'd like to listen, a mexican radio station interviewed Will almost a month ago and the finally uploaded it :D You can find it here :nice:

here[/url] :nice:

That was a really good interview! The end was really funny when he talked about Valentine's Day and said he likes to cook a meal and have an early night "if you know what I mean" :wink3: :charming: