🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What are you reading right now?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I really recomend it.

Carl Sagan is very good to make science topics of most relevance accesible and interesting for almost everybody, this time in this book, he shows how Cosmologic matters have a vital importance in the future of the human race but also how us, the life near us and our planet is linked deeply with the history of the cosmos, of the stars...

This book is quite big but also has plenty of great color images... so I guess you should try. ;)

i love it one of my favourites! how much have you gone throught who's your favourite character? i like Behemoth.

Azazello probably, but i like Behemoth too.The theater part was just hillarious :D

i'm at the Ball part.

"high fidelity" by nick hornby ... sad and amusing at the same time, which confuses me. ;D

oh, and did I mention that I don't like the ending of "a long way down"? remains a great book, though. :nice:

Yeah, well, I'm often not a fan of his endings. For some reasongs a lot of my favourite books got endings that I'm not so fond of so I tend to forget them.

I'm reading... nothing reeeally at the moment. This is beyond shit. (Eh, well except for my friends fanfiction)