• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw, we can share :wacky:

you same bloodytype :uhoh:

oh i didn't knew poets have the same bloodtype :wacky:

or you are a vampire looking for fresh blood? :worried:

btw i also want to donate blood but last time i got a blood test, they said my veins are too thin that i won't be able to donate :(

yes, I am a vampire and a poet :wacky:

I have the opposite, veins showing on my arms and legs

well after midday my hand veins (other side of the palm) show... big and blue..... kinda scary, my dad says it must be that is for the hot weather that those try to show to "breath" :huh: dunno.

I'm so full of blood, one day if I get my head chopped off there will be a big mess :sick:

oh man why would you do that? :( :sick:

we have poet blood :blush: it's a little full of desperation and life and death and words and love :heart:

ahh don't know what poets bloodtype is for sure...

you may be are a bit right.... mostly is full of words whaterver those are (life/ death, desperation/love, light/dark), as i've said, life is a "fight" of opposites most of the time, is not easy to find the "balance".

0 Rh-pos. for me!

I found this table interesting!

ABO and Rh distribution by country

Sorry if it came up here before... I didn't read what else has been said in the thread :embarassed:

@Crests: You should be able to find that information in your birth certificates or maybe you have a "passport" from you doctor.

When you have to go to hospital for example they test it and hand you out a little card with the blood type information (here at least :thinking:).

• 1 month later...