✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

I love when begins: ''ah o ah o ah, got me feeling drunk and high, so high so hiiiiiiigh'' :dance:

Yeah that along with the "put your wings on me when I was so heavy" is the best part of it. But all in all, I don't like the song. I very rarely listen to AHFOD at all, except for Fun and sometimes Birds...

Yeah that along with the "put your wings on me when I was so heavy" is the best part of it. But all in all, I don't like the song. I very rarely listen to AHFOD at all, except for Fun and sometimes Birds...

Thats fine! To which album(s) do you listen the most? (I'm just curious:blush:)

It's hard to say because (for example) today I'll listen to Spies, then Violet Hill, then Don't Panic and then again to AHFOD (tr.). But still, I think the album where I these days most listen to is A Head Full Of Dreams :)

So you shuffle the songs and don't listen to entire albums consecutively ?

Chinese Sleep Chant (and i just sing along at it an octave down with my low voice haha sounds weird but i cant hit that falsetto without strain)

With how bad I am at doing that I'm surprised I can hit it myself :D Like for example I can't sing Fix You at all (sometimes I can, Im getting better at it and it sounds better somehow when Im listening to the song along with it) but Chinese Sleep Chant is easier on my voice. I've been getting better at falsetto progressively since I love singing along to Fix You even though I know I can't help but laugh at how I sound XD

I like Video Games and Young and Beautiful by LDR !

If you like those, Im sure you will like most of her tracks from Ultraviolence and Honeymoon. They are quite different from her debut album and much more mellow.

I remember hearing her perform Born To Die at the BBC Lounge and thinking "what the heck of heavenly music am i listening to?" Its just so perfect this song in all its ways and phenomenal live :) Been a huge fan ever since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgXI2LnS7m4

With how bad I am at doing that I'm surprised I can hit it myself :D Like for example I can't sing Fix You at all (sometimes I can, Im getting better at it and it sounds better somehow when Im listening to the song along with it) but Chinese Sleep Chant is easier on my voice. I've been getting better at falsetto progressively since I love singing along to Fix You even though I know I can't help but laugh at how I sound XD

I can hit falsetto in most Coldplay songs but lets just say its NOT a pleasant experience....its usually followed by 2 cups of warm tea LOL