✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

You guys should check out this new British band called Coasts. I've really been getting into them lately. They just released their debut album last week! Here is one of their songs:

I've heard about them. When they were starting they were following me. But now that they are a little bit more famous they stopped following me lol. I like their song A Rush Of Blood.

Keane's songs. I keep YouTube playing songs and after listening to Clocks it led me to Keane

That's my second-favorite band! I like all their albums! (except not really the Night Train EP....maybe I'll give it another listen)

My parents passed away when I was little and I was raised by my foster mum, but I remember them well enough and I was incredibly close to both of them. There have been many moments in my life where I missed them (despite my foster mum being amazing!) and still do sometimes.

I especially missed things like my dad teaching me how to shave for the first time while mum would look at us proudly or teaching me how to smoke a pipe (he used to smoke a pipe and I always wanted to imitate him when I´d grow up!), so throughout my life I used to put on this song and imagine my dad ´d sing it to me...that I would/could become a man , even if he was not physically by my side.

With faith and understanding you will journey from boy to man...

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
My parents passed away when I was little and I was raised by my foster mum, but I remember them well enough and I was incredibly close to both of them. There have been many moments in my life where I missed them (despite my foster mum being amazing!) and still do sometimes.

I especially missed things like my dad teaching me how to shave for the first time while mum would look at us proudly or teaching me how to smoke a pipe (he used to smoke a pipe and I always wanted to imitate him when I´d grow up!), so throughout my life I used to put on this song and imagine my dad ´d sing it to me...that I would/could become a man , even if he was not physically by my side.

:'( so sorry. Really sad to hear. But I'm glad you could find happiness, even without those two people.

I'm sorry after your sad story, ''Beautiful performance blahblahblah.....''

I didn't read your story before I posted something, sorry about that.

I'm sorry after your sad story, ''Beautiful performance blahblahblah.....''

I didn't read your story before I posted something, sorry about that.

What ? No why being sorry about your post! No reason. And sorry if my story came out as sad only. Sometimes I forget how it may sound to other people when I tell it. I am sad my parents were not with me, but I always kept them alive inside me and I often hear them talk to me/imagine what they would say to me cuz I knew them well and how they were with me then, so sharing things about them makes me happy too in a way :) And there is a reason for everything, I firmly believe that! Moreover I don't believe anyone is truly gone...we are just separated for a while :)

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
What ? No why being sorry about your post! No reason. And sorry if my story came out as sad only. Sometimes I forget how it may sound to other people when I tell it. I am sad my parents were not with me, but I always kept them alive inside me and I often hear them talk to me/imagine what they would say to me cuz I knew them well and how they were with me then, so sharing things about them makes me happy too in a way :) And there is a reason for everything, I firmly believe that! Moreover I don't believe anyone is truly gone...we are just separated for a while :)

I love this post.

What ? No why being sorry about your post! No reason. Sometimes I forget how it may sound to other people when I tell it. I am sad my parents were not with me, but I always kept them alive inside me and I often hear them talk to me/imagine what they would say to me cuz I knew them well and how they were with me then, so sharing things about them makes me happy too in a way :) And there is a reason for everything, I firmly believe that! Moreover I don't believe anyone is truly gone...we are just separated for a while :)

This is beautiful said.