✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am currently listening to....

LeftLeg

In earlier years I wss singing in choirs and I was more or less one of these non-committed singers who didn't express the emotions on their face, if you know what I mean. Watching too many Coldplay live performances has changed me. I love to watch how earnest and deeply committed Chris looks like when he sings, in particular the more emotional songs. I think I now have a singing face like that too :)

:DWill does too

• Like 1

So I've been really digging in Foster The People lately. I especially like their second album, "Supermodel." It's a great and artistic attempt at experimentation. It combines sounds from around the world to so-called achieve "the perfect pop record." Any1 else listen to them?

Yeah, I like "Pumped Up Kicks". Or whatever it was called again. Based on that song I might check out more of their discography as well.... second album might be worth it. Interesting.

• Like 1

In earlier years I wss singing in choirs and I was more or less one of these non-committed singers who didn't express the emotions on their face, if you know what I mean. Watching too many Coldplay live performances has changed me. I love to watch how earnest and deeply committed Chris looks like when he sings, in particular the more emotional songs. I think I now have a singing face like that too :)

^^ Thats how it should always be indeed :) No purpose in singing if you dont convey emotion imo.

Agree with both of you :)

• Like 1

I'm currently listening to...

my stupid roommate and her even more stupid boyfriend watching their trash TV AGAIN.

Hmm Im taking those two in exchange for my troglodyte neighbours who scream like banshees every morning because you know....they do that in the caves :) Wanna trade? *LOL*

Hmm Im taking those two in exchange for my troglodyte neighbours who scream like banshees every morning because you know....they do that in the caves :) Wanna trade? *LOL*

But you have an apartment for yourself ? Tehn I'll happily trade :D Nothing more annoying than if the living room is occupied 90% of the time...