Canada, eh?!

Canadian_Aphrodite

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I've been trying to find myself on this forum from the iPhone app for the first time :D oh and I haven't written here in ages... Any help? (Oh and I'm Canadian aka Québec for anyone wondering)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I've been trying to find myself on this forum from the iPhone app for the first time :D oh and I haven't written here in ages... Any help? (Oh and I'm Canadian aka Québec for anyone wondering)

Salut!

There was a Quebec thread in the international section, but it seems to be gone :\ :(

Salut!

There was a Quebec thread in the international section, but it seems to be gone :\ :(

Oh :( Shame... Guess we'll hang out here... But it's such a varied forum with so many topics, I get easily lost... Last time I posted was last year and I got slammed after writing something in the wrong thread haha! How do you use this forum :) ?

Well, I'm just really careful.

I make sure to find the right thread to post in it.

I know my question quite of sounded stupid, but really I'm kind of confused... :/

You're buying Ghost Stories tomorrow at HMV? :)

Not everyone has a Target in their city to phone, so it's a fair question.

I just read my message and noticed it seemed a bit harsh. That was purely by accident, my bad. I just wanted to convey someone in another thread tried calling and said it wasn't available already.

However, if the user didn't have a Target in their city to phone, would they bother to ask about whether they had it? It seemed like they were asking here to see if they should go to a local Target to get it.

Again, sorry about the tone of my previous message. That was just an error on my part.

Fair enough about having a local Target. Yeah, it did look a bit harsh. Sorry I jumped to conclusions.:)

I wonder why Target Canada Couldn't stock it. Probably the label keepiing it US-only. I'm lucky a US member is sending me one which I can use paypal to pay for. It should be in the mail today!!!:D

Fair enough about having a local Target. Yeah, it did look a bit harsh. Sorry I jumped to conclusions.:)

I wonder why Target Canada Couldn't stock it. Probably the label keepiing it US-only. I'm lucky a US member is sending me one which I can use paypal to pay for. It should be in the mail today!!!:D

It was my fault for not proofreading it. I would've jumped to the same conclusion were it not my comment.

I said the same thing in the Target thread. It's pretty well known Target Canada isn't doing too well. You would think they would try and give some incentive to go to TC when they could easily provide the public with an exclusive like the album with 3 bonus tracks.

The reason I asked was because I tweeted Target and they made it sound like some Canadian locations might be getting them. The ones I've checked with haven't had them. I was just curious if anyone had been able to get their hands on a copy without going to the US.

Only a few. Not as great in numbers as Walmarts or anything.

I've always known they were there somewhere, but I never actually have been to one. I've always thought they were the ones who bought out Zellers, and I've only been to one before- in the US. Everybody loves Walmart though!