heineken

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Que bom Lori! :nice:

It has to improve! :p :whip: I'm a great teacher! :lol:

for now yes, we speak english... I don't know dutch... :(

So did you like it? it's not my favorite food since we have loads of yummy things here but it's like very appreciated all over. You are from Chile right? I had a spanish teacher from there and she lives here. She abusolutely loves our food. :D

Ok, depois eu te explico!:laugh3:

Sim, por favor! :P as pessoas vão pensar que sou louco!!!!!!!!!! :laugh3: :uhoh2:

yes I'm from chile!

I remember we had something else, so yummy but I can't remember the name, it was like chicken covered in something and fried... or maybe it wasn't chicken... I'm confused :bigcry:

Well, I am not remembering anything like it:uhoh: somebody help please? :inquisitive:

Sim, por favor! :P as pessoas vão pensar que sou louca!!!!!!!!!! :laugh3: :uhoh2:

YOU ARE A GUY BABY SO YOU ARE NOT LOUCO :lol:

Why do São Paulo and Rio have a rivalry? Is it because Rio has a beach and São Paulo is the business center of Brazil?:lol:

I think is basically that.. Paulistas (those who lives in Sao Paulo) keep saying that Cariocas (those who live in Rio) are too relaxed, doesnt want to work, and just stay at the beach all day. And Cariocas say that Paulistas are stressed, they just work work work, they're stressed 24h per day! And there's a great rivalry at football too!

--

Genteeeeeee, eu só tiro o gesso dia 14 :(

Isso aqui virou um Chat hein? haahaha

Lore, feijoada is good isnt it? But I dont eat that anymore, cause I stopped eating 'red meat'.. I just eat fish and chicken! What is not bad because we have a typical food made with fish here called moqueca, OMG, it's PERFECT! I just want one right now!!

Lore, feijoada is good isnt it? But I dont eat that anymore, cause I stopped eating 'red meat'.. I just eat fish and chicken! What is not bad because we have a typical food made with fish here called moqueca, OMG, it's PERFECT! I just want one right now!!

I must try that if I go to Rock in Rio :awesome:

Indeed! :D I like spanish a lot though mine is not that good... :uhoh:

I bet it's great!

What if it was in English too? Would man eat a banano and woman banana? :dozey:

:lol:

Lore, when you come to RIR we'll take you to a Baile Funk! Funk is a typical music of Rio hahahahaahha most of people dont like it!

And we're gonna eat moqueca!

Ellen! e essas girias idosas do seu noivo? hahahaha ENSINA ELE A FALAR PORTUGUES MULHER!

Lore, when you come to RIR we'll take you to a Baile Funk! Funk is a typical music of Rio hahahahaahha most of people dont like it!

And we're gonna eat moqueca!

Ellen! e essas girias idosas do seu noivo? hahahaha ENSINA ELE A FALAR PORTUGUES MULHER!

LOL Lori on a Baile funk!! please take pictures of that? :awesome:

TO TENTANDO!!! :laugh3:

hahahhahah Como eu sou do Rio, sou acostumada com esses bailes e tal, ate gosto um pouco.. mas nao pra ficar ouvindo funk o dia inteiro, gosto ´so pra dançar! haaha

VOU LEVAR TODO MUNDO PRO BAILE DA ROCINHA! Só que tem que ser depois do show pra nao correr o risco de ninguem morrer sem ir no RIR[:stunned:]