✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brasil?

heineken

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ta melhor! mas eu só vou saber mesmo como anda a recuperaçao dia 14 que vou fazer outro raio-x!

mas tipo, eu tenho que ficar de repouso, mas to em epoca de prova, NAO CONSIGO FICAR DE REPOUSO! fico pra la e pra ca na faculdade, to estudando pra cacete.. unica coisa qeu eu to fazendo pra ajudar é bebendo muito leite, e só..

Ellen, ja viu o video da Aretuza vomitando? hahaha

guys I know there's a long time left for Rock In Rio but I was wondering which is the average hostel price there, I mean if I go I'd like to stay at a cheap but safe and clean place. Do you know how much would I have to pay for night or something?

I wouldn't go for more than 4 days I think!

I still doubt I'll be able to go but in case I can, I'll need all the possible info, I've never been there and I don't speak portuguese so it could be hard for my family to let me go there by myself, because none of my friends wants to go :(

thanks for the info :)

I understand... Well, I'll do the possible for help you Lore, we can meet in Rio at these days of the festival, because I know, the language is a huge problem, and in Rio the people don't speak english, so, it's difficult. I'll show you a site that I found, with many albergues and the prices.

http://blogsemdestino.com/2007/08/17/lista-de-albergues-do-rio-de-janeiro-2/

Well, until October, we can talk better by msn. Any doubt you can ask me! :nice:

I understand... Well, I'll do the possible for help you Lore, we can meet in Rio at these days of the festival, because I know, the lenguage is a huge problem, and in Rio the people don't speak english, so, it's difficult. I'll show you a site that I found, with many albergues and the prices.

http://blogsemdestino.com/2007/08/17/lista-de-albergues-do-rio-de-janeiro-2/

Well, until October, we can talk better by msn. Any doubt you can ask me! :nice:

If I go there of course I'd love to meet you :nice:

where would you and livia stay there in rio?