🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Travis

lucyinthesky

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gets boring around track 7, as in the sound gets on top of you and you want to turn it off. I totally grew out of it evenually, after a month. The Man Who is a better album in that its not just one poppy hit after another. But its also got some boring points.

Both beat The Invisible band that has 4 - 5 worthy songs.

Imo:

1. The Man Who

2. Good Feeling

3. The Boy With No Name

4. The Invisible Band

5. 12 Memories

You one might say TBWNN was a 'middle-of-the-road' album for Travis.

I really liked it though.

I don't know if they will ever be able to top The Man Who though. That album was outstanding.

I agree that it went down a bit in the 2nd half of the album. Down to My Eyes (track 7) it was some of their best stuff IMO. Closer in particular is such an amazing beautiful song. 2nd only to Why Does it Always Rain on Me? for me. But the songs after My Eyes are not much good unfortunately, which brings the album down as a whole. Probably have it an equal 2nd with The Invisible Band though. Really can't wait for the new album now, and then a trip down under hopefully sometime in the not too distant future!

Not too sure any Travis albums are that great, the latest was just a selection of pleasent songs. At least The Man Who had a sense of proper consruction and inventiveness.

so, how do you define "proper construction"? ;)

i think it's always a matter of taste...

Hey, Hi everyone

well, in my opinion Travis music is really great!!!

is not like... "the greates band ever" but they're good and they've maintained a level!!! And that's why I like their music!

BTW they're really polite people! I have the opportunity of meeting them when they came to Mexico and they were really good at us!!! It was an amazing experience!!!

• 4 weeks later...