🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Travis

lucyinthesky

@elena: aawwww, i so love that "falling down" vid :heart: thanks. it's weird but great seeing fran on stage during the whole song with no instrument...

and i agree, the alexandria quartet was a very good support. but unfortunately they were far too loud in hamburg, so that was a bit annoying. i was worried about my ears because i already have problems and forgot my earplugs :rolleyes: but yeah, apart from that i really liked their sound.

@chavi: "chinese blues" is a great opener indeed :dance: it's my fav song at the moment.

and yes, i totally agree about the eye contact - it's so nice :nice:

i think it's really sad you don't get that at a coldplay gig. i mean, when i was front row at the sidestage in berlin, they looked everywhere but down to the fans :(

Tom from Keane looks down at the fans all the time.................................. :D

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom from Keane looks down at the fans all the time.................................. :D

Yes, he's doing that aaaall the time! Though I stood in the 5th row, I got the feeling he was always looking at me. I think when you're front row it can be really scary when he looks at you like::stunned: :D

Really...? Well, I was front row at their gig in Munich last November and I didn't notice any more eye contact between Tom and the people than usual... The only thing I can remember is Richard smiling at me. Which was great enough anyway. :D :)

@Sarah: Yes, it indeed seemed a bit weird, especially because, you know, I already was kind of "getting ready" because I knew he'd jump off the stage, but then he didn't... :thinking: That was a bit of a downer, to be honest. The song was very beautiful nonetheless. "Ring out the bell" was even more beautiful, though. :D

where did you see Keane? You see them on this tour? I went to the Liverpool gig last Saturday (7th Feb) and had a fantastic night! I remember when Keane supported Travis in Manchester in 2004 that was a fantastic night too having Keane supporting and then having Travis finishing the night off :D :D

actually i never wanted to load from itunes. but since some b-sides are only released online, i think i can't no longer resist. i loaded itunes and signed up there only for the ballad of j. smith. just to see that it's not available in the german store. unfortunately i'm not able to buy in the uk store, so could anyone send me the song? i'd be very pleased!

^just PM me your e-mail adress and i'll send it to you :)

Sarah *waves* are you still buzzing from your gig? :D

of coourse! :D haha, today my mum printed my pic with fran for me - it will look great on my wall, together with the signed tickets and last year's tour poster :laugh3: :wacky:

wohoo, i finally have a fav travis album! :D erm, i mean, i always had a fav album, but it changed nearly every day. so i never knew what to answer when someone asked me about that, heh...

so, here's what i did: i rated every song on each album (including the hidden tracks):

-1 point for songs i don't like and usually skip

0 points for "neutral" songs

1 point for songs i like

2 points for songs i love

(it wasn't actually my idea, as someone from travisonline suggested this, heh)

and here's my result:

1. Ode To J. Smith - 19 points / 1.73 average

2. Good Feeling & 12 Memories - 19 points / both 1.58 average

3. The Boy With No Name - 19 points / 1.46 average

4. The Man Who - 15 points / 1.36 average

5. The Invisible Band - 15 points / 1.25 average

:nice:

^just PM me your e-mail adress and i'll send it to you :)

of coourse! :D haha, today my mum printed my pic with fran for me - it will look great on my wall, together with the signed tickets and last year's tour poster :laugh3: :wacky:

awww i can imagine it will look amazing in a frame :D wahoo!

wohoo, i finally have a fav travis album! :D erm, i mean, i always had a fav album, but it changed nearly every day. so i never knew what to answer when someone asked me about that, heh...

so, here's what i did: i rated every song on each album (including the hidden tracks):

-1 point for songs i don't like and usually skip

0 points for "neutral" songs

1 point for songs i like

2 points for songs i love

(it wasn't actually my idea, as someone from travisonline suggested this, heh)

and here's my result:

1. Ode To J. Smith - 19 points / 1.73 average

2. Good Feeling & 12 Memories - 19 points / both 1.58 average

3. The Boy With No Name - 19 points / 1.46 average

4. The Man Who - 15 points / 1.36 average

5. The Invisible Band - 15 points / 1.25 average

:nice:

I had already reached that conclusion without all the analysis!!:D