✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bea's poetry

Mojo Pin

Hey i finally have find this thread. I have more writing ideas again (novels, poetry (spanish/english) now.

My dad suggested me even to start it seriously this year and even matriculate at uni just only on the obligatory subjects and have more time to writing, or even take any course.... I think iut can be a good idea but i don't agree about it totally...

Is not good to put on the first place the writing because for me is yet only a hobby, and put on the second place the studies... :/

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Oh i decided to stop it a year ago, i had personal problems and when i tried to write something everything was very depressing and i didn't want to share those bad feelings with people... i want to be again in a good mood to write again, but the thing that come up now are in spanish...

thanks a lot coldmike, i like your poems too.

I loved very much the best poems i wrote, when i re-read them i can't beive i have written them, how nice they are. I love my love poems but it hurts to look back... i want to be in love again to write again... but well a i never tell the boy what i feel, well i think that i'm wasting my time... i don't know if you understand... unluckily i gave some of my love poems to two of the boys that i loved and they didn't feel anything about them... well i don't want to bore you with it... or i'll depress myself thinking about it...

I perfectly see what you mean.

When I read my first poems again I think they're crap, and when I read the best I wrote, I barely believe that I wrote this.

I wrote about girls I fell in love with... I wanted to give a poem I wrote to one of them, but I've never seen her when I wanted to... Indeed, it hurts. Like a blade in your heart.

Around me, no one knows that I write poems. Only my closer friend. SHe found them beautiful.

And don't worry, you don't bore me at all.

I perfectly see what you mean.

When I read my first poems again I think they're crap, and when I read the best I wrote, I barely believe that I wrote this.

I wrote about girls I fell in love with... I wanted to give a poem I wrote to one of them, but I've never seen her when I wanted to... Indeed, it hurts. Like a blade in your heart.

Around me, no one knows that I write poems. Only my closer friend. SHe found them beautiful.

And don't worry, you don't bore me at all.

For me is important that my bfriend understands that i want to be a writer but seems that most guys don't like or appreciate them...

my friends knew that i wrote poems because one day their read my agenda and they loved my poems... and they were like a bit addicted they asked me every week for a new one, the ones i was writing were love ones but one day i wrote a different one and they didn't liked it...

for me is a training think i mean, i was blocked time ago and the first i wrote again weren't very good ones but when i kept the writing, everyday came new and better poems.

For me is important that my bfriend understands that i want to be a writer but seems that most guys don't like or appreciate them...

my friends knew that i wrote poems because one day their read my agenda and they loved my poems... and they were like a bit addicted they asked me every week for a new one, the ones i was writing were love ones but one day i wrote a different one and they didn't liked it...

for me is a training think i mean, i was blocked time ago and the first i wrote again weren't very good ones but when i kept the writing, everyday came new and better poems.

Love poems... this is my main topic when I think of it.

Even if my friends could find my poems, most of them wouldn't understand them cos they're in English...

They didn't like your poem? Why? What was it about?

You're right, writing poems is such a training. It develops your imagination and can make you discover some sides of yourself you didn't know before.

Btw, when did you start writing poems, and why?

Love poems... this is my main topic when I think of it.

Even if my friends could find my poems, most of them wouldn't understand them cos they're in English...

They didn't like your poem? Why? What was it about?

You're right, writing poems is such a training. It develops your imagination and can make you discover some sides of yourself you didn't know before.

Btw, when did you start writing poems, and why?

well the main topics of poetry use to be love or unlove poems...

well i didn't shown my english poems to my friends... even in spanish they said that them are so deep and mysterious... even one day they said that i had wrote about a ghost..

the one they didn't liked was one that i wrote days later... one day when coming back from high school i was close to be hit by a car so i wrote a depressing one...

the first thing i wrote was a tale when i was 6. poetry since i was 12 i think and i tried to wrote novels since i was 14 or so...

i started to write poems because it was a way to say what i feel and to feel good with myself, like psychologist...

novels allow me to feel some situations that i haven't experienced already or never will...

well the main topics of poetry use to be love or unlove poems...

well i didn't shown my english poems to my friends... even in spanish they said that them are so deep and mysterious... even one day they said that i had wrote about a ghost..

the one they didn't liked was one that i wrote days later... one day when coming back from high school i was close to be hit by a car so i wrote a depressing one...

the first thing i wrote was a tale when i was 6. poetry since i was 12 i think and i tried to wrote novels since i was 14 or so...

i started to write poems because it was a way to say what i feel and to feel good with myself, like psychologist...

novels allow me to feel some situations that i haven't experienced already or never will...

A tale at the age of 6? woah! and your first poem when you were 12?

I started writing poems when I was 18.

And you can write novels?:stunned:

You're talented!

So nice, I can't write, cos the story doesn't make sense after starting it! :laugh3:

I agree with you. Writing makes me feel better too, like a heavy load you let down while walking.

A tale at the age of 6? woah! and your first poem when you were 12?

I started writing poems when I was 18.

And you can write novels?:stunned:

You're talented!

So nice, I can't write, cos the story doesn't make sense after starting it! :laugh3:

I agree with you. Writing makes me feel better too, like a heavy load you let down while walking.

yes i was 6 and the old girls in my school thought i was punished for not had done my homework lol... it was a tale about a girl trying to learn the alphabet, it's just a paper....

and my first poems were social or political... now are about love, unlove, creation....

novels i tried to but i must do it quick... if i don't do it quick i mix some scenes or doubt what to tell in some parts, how to follow the story.. i've finished 3 novels but my computer deleted part of it, i had written more than 150 pages...

and i cro-wrote a play with a friend from school, was a comical one about mobile phones...

yes writing helps me to feel better but i don't like to re-read them, some times i feel depressed after reading them, because i'm not in love anymore or because at this time i can't write as good as i did...

i don't like my writing sometimes, i mean,sometimes i feel that i'm writing all the same again or i noticied that i'm too influenced in another writer or novel... or obsesed with some ideas that are repetitive... well i suppouse that it's my style i don't know. i want to have writing lessons to improve it but this things are bassically to write about a topic or read some writers... and i think that i'm able to do it myself...

a new i just wrote this morning when i was in a lecture at uni....

My sweet Apolo

Where have you gone now?

You are just a blur memory

I just remember your eyes

Looking straight at mines

Your birght eyes were so lively

It made me feel so good

Like it were fire in your eyes

Your sight made me melt down

Your lips tasted so sweet

them were like honey to me

they were soft as silk

Your hair was curly

It made you look cute

It made me feel charmed

It made you seem younger

You was so smart

You seemed strong

to trust on you

You had come to me

in so different faces

Your green eyes looking at me

Them said more than words

But now you've gone

I can't find you anymore

And i miss you so bad

I loved you so deep

I wish you to come back

I want feel secure

hugged by your warm arms

I want to feel safe again

I wanna see your face

I wanna be yours

As you was mine

But you are just

a tiny blur now

a sweet memory

that i can't hide anymore

thanks :) I hope poetry has come back to my life again. I missed it, in fact the first poem i wrote after a year off (the one in spanish that i tried to post yesterday) is about writing although sounds like a love one... i'll try to post it today when i come back home at 9pm. i'll try to translate it although i think it will lose something...

thanks :) I hope poetry has come back to my life again. I missed it, in fact the first poem i wrote after a year off (the one in spanish that i tried to post yesterday) is about writing although sounds like a love one... i'll try to post it today when i come back home at 9pm. i'll try to translate it although i think it will lose something...

Oh cool, I can't wait for reading it! :)

Well, about translating poems into another language, I thought the same as you.

Three years ago, my poems were in French. I translated them in English few months ago, and it sounded even better. They rhymed in French, and without changing words, theu nearly rhymed in English. I was a bit stunned.

I'm trying to rewrite the last story i was working in... :)

A teacher told me about a contest... i have to write a short story located on my city an related with the History specially the Carthagenian and Romans part (we have like a festival, people recreates the historical events related with Hannibal and Scipion...)... i don't know what to write about it yet, but i hope that my practices will help me...