Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~

Featured Replies

Ricky wilson and Nick Hodgson, from kaiser chiefs:sneaky:

layout.png

RickyWilson19.jpg

sv3zo9.jpg

Oh my....:heart:

  • Replies 19.9k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interview_kaiserchiefs_nick.jpg Nick Hodgsonmusic_celebspins-1.jpg

Im on a Matt Bellamy kind of mode :dead: , He's just so sexaaaa.

ย 

68.jpg

ย 

69.jpg

ย 

216694.png

ย 

namg.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!:stunned:_

Who is this?

ย 

ย 

Yay...finally the day has come.....and there is no page with Jules and friends...:dance:

ย 

ย 

'edit: Mwhhahahhaa...I'm so stupid....you said the name above...:laugh4:

ย 

he's a chilean actor.. his name is benjamin :P

:shocked2::sneaky:

ย 

1149468371_f.jpg

ย 

1147642750_f.jpg

ย 

1147040841_f.jpg

ย 

1146861194_f.jpg

ย 

1146774903_f.jpg

ย 

1143668168_f.jpg

ย 

1155841905_f.jpg

:stunned:

ย 

:lol:

1146594940_f.jpg

ย 

1147299668_f.jpg

love is in the air :blush:

wow they were really close :shock:

woah they were really close :shocked2: why the hell's Kate Moss for he should've stuck with Barat

ย 

LOL

1146594940_f.jpg

OMG! was watching tv series ROBINSON CRUSOE and this very good looking guy was running around half naked- his role was of an amazonian indian- very fit guy!

ย 

Nicolas Cazales

ย 

cazale7iy.jpg

ย 

LGV09.jpg

ย 

6zbsk02bn.jpg

ย 

che_hiver_2006_02.jpg

Barat and Doherty sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

ย 

First comes sex, then comes robbery, then comes a Libs reunion and a crazy NME!

ย 

ย 

HUZZAAAAAAAH!

OMG! was watching tv series ROBINSON CRUSOE and this very good looking guy was running around half naked- his role was of an amazonian indian- very fit guy!

ย 

Nicolas Cazales

ย 

6zbsk02bn.jpg

ย 

ย 

Hahah, i like your introduction :laugh3: but yes..very fit man :sweatdrop:

Barat and Doherty sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

ย 

First comes sex, then comes robbery, then comes a Libs reunion and a crazy NME!

ย 

ย 

HUZZAAAAAAAH!

ย 

Don't make me laugh in school Danielle!

ย 

:laugh3: :blush: :laugh3:

ย 

(so fucking true!)

wasandalex.jpg

you wanted to kill me on purpose, huh???? :shocked2:

doesnt look like an amazonian indian though...
I can't say nothing about that... haven't seen one yet. :)
doesnt look like an amazonian indian though...

ย 

lol no he's actually half french half algerian

they had to put stuff to bronze his skin.

ย 

64.jpg

ย 

ย 

robinson-4.jpg

ย 

robinson-8.jpg

ย 

vend1.jpgvend2.jpgvend3.jpg

ย 

check out info here its in french but using babel fish one can get the gist of the interview.

http://robinsoncrusoe.france2.fr/vendredi.php3

:dance:

ย 

ย 

I have to admit though, I kind of see Bono as a total father figure so.... Thinking of him as anything other than that sort of makes me freak out. :laugh4: :uhoh:

i love th guy from the sprite commercial in the bowling alley

ย 

he's so hot :sweatdrop:

ย 

i couldnt find it on youtube

ย 

but i love that guy!!

WOW :stunned:

ย 

I love him he's so hot :sweatdrop:

ย 

I have to see brokeback mountain again

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.