✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Beatles

lucyinthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's true, I mean if it's about LSD, it's not like they need to hide it, we all know they used lots of drugs...

anyway I think it's irrelevant, It's not like "ohhh they used drugs, I won't listen to that song anymore" :lol: it's an awesome song

Guest howyousawtheworld

For me OVERALL still hard to look beyond Let It Be - the single version. The album as a whole would have been better had that murderous prick not got his filthy hands on it. I'm so with Paul McCartney in hating that man. At the moment though I'm loving Octopus's Garden.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZrGf7JvBIs]YouTube - Octopus's Garden - The Beatles with Lyrics[/ame]

Guest howyousawtheworld

The Beatles on iTunes

Does anyone have any info on whether The Beatles will be on iTunes by the end of the year. Paul McCartney has hinted that they'll be up on iTunes once the digitally remastered are released on September 9th but are there still legal wranglings going on??

they said it was supposed to be released last year but that didn't happen. I have a feeling that it will be released on sept. 9th... it'll be a huge Beatles day. I'm interested to know if McCartney had a chance to work on the "Beatles Reunion" song by Lennon (Now and Then). They did work on it during the Free as a Bird/Real Love sessions, but I wonder if he's gonna release that song because he said recently he was going to work on it or something.

Guest howyousawtheworld
All I know is, I would never buy a digital copy of a Beatles album. They deserve to be owned in physical form.

Agreed. But putting them on iTunes will introduce new people to their music. Also The Beatles Rock Band game is released on the 9th as well so as thegloaming said, it will be a big day for The Beatles.