✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Doctor Who ???......

interpol

I enjoyed yesterdays episode.. it was intresting again... the Ods said something odd to the Doctor.. about him not being around for too much longer...

No more Rose Sightings as of yet... I am still looking for her.. !

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good ep. Heartbreaking one.

Wonder if that song comment is supposed to be a hint Tennant really is leaving. :wreck: Hope not.

^probably any Rose sightings are going to take place in the present... Or maybe they'll have their hands too full just with Martha... who knows.

I think when the odd said to him your song will end soon, is that Rose is coming back, and their song about them being apart will be no more.. !

I don´t think they will make Rose a Baddie now… well I hope not.. !

Rose a baddie? Goodness. The thought had never even occurred to me. They better not. :evil: (From some certain spoilers I've heard she certainly isn't.)

The writers seem to understand what she's come to mean to some people- I don't see how they could be that cruel. A lot of people (myself included) are sort of emotionally attached to her the same way older fans talk about being attached to their first Doctor- guess it happened to us first-time fans because Eccleston left so soon.

I don´t know... I have just read on digitspy forums..

she was screaming for the doctor.. !

but it was only forum talk.. it was deffo her though as Billie Piper was in the credits...

I

I loved that episode. There were so many great things about it. Way better than Daleks in Manhattan last year- hard to believe it was the same writer.

Oh, and did anyone else die when he said "Are you my mummy?" :lol:

Very Dark Indeed ... cant wait till next week... "the doctors daughter"

Did any catch a brief glimpse of Rose ??

I squeed when I saw it! Caught it the first time. She's on the monitor just as the Doctor's transmission pops up while Donna is in the Tardis.

...Not sure about the next one. Hope they're not throwing any particularly weird monkey wrenches in the Doctor's backstory... "Hey look, the Doctor had a kid with Nyssa". :freak:

Still, very cool casting in a mess-with-my-head sort of way. The Doctor's daughter is really literally playing the Doctor's daughter. :huh: :dance:

How did Rose manage to come back from the parallel universe where she was trapped?

Can someone please murder Donna, as she is hopeless and is trying to turn it into the Catherine Tade Show

Doesn't look like she's come back yet- She's only been able to send projections so far.

Have you ever seen any of the old episodes with Tegan? I haven't seen many, and I'm almost kind of glad. Would rather have Donna any day. :wreck:

Actually, I'm really really really loving Donna. It's fun to have someone who will stand up to the Doctor and call him on it when he sort of goes off the deep end. And who won't gaze at him with doe eyes all the time. This show writes women so well- three amazing characters in a row who can go on adventures without being useless or Xena. Few shows I can think of have managed that.

Donna actually grew on me last night, I have never knew her as Catherine Tate. Or if I did I never took any notice another great episode.. sad in the end, also a little twist in the end...

The Doctors Daughter will pop up again.. I am sure.

^Spinoff time. :thinking: :laugh3: Nah, but I do want her to come back again. She's cute.

I've been wondering, especially after this episode... Why is it that the real true scifi concepts in this show always need multiple viewings to sort of 'get'? And then everyone watches it once and complains it doesn't make sense, when really it's some of the most brilliant high-concept scifi on tv in a while? It's so annoying having people whining about it (I'm not referring to present company for the record)

What if we had the technology to sort of mechanically reproduce very very quickly without having to bother with all that biological stuff? What effects could it have on societies? (Like warping time- 7 days to legend instead of 100) What sort of relationships would it involve? Would we still be responsible to them?

That's old school scifi there. Classic. No one bothers with that stuff on tv much anymore- space opera will always get more viewers than big heavy questions. It's really a pity there wasn't more time to explore it all properly.

Man, I love this show. :D

:anxious: Ok speaking of dark, sure Stephen Moffatt is my favorite writer at the moment and I really do think he's brilliant, but who told him he was allowed to write about one of my old childhood nightmares? :wreck:

Seriously- Me. In that very room they showed. And yes, it was a giant ancient library. Being stalked by a killer shadow. How???? How did he know?:sweatdrop: :uhoh2: :rolleyes4:

Part of me wants to run and hide, part of me is thinking how am I going to manage waiting two weeks to see it? :mad: (stupid eurovision :tongue:)

And yes, this week was fantastic. So much fun. :D

Steven Moffatt is Taking Over!

Russell steps down from Doctor role

Davies, who oversaw the relaunch of the sci-fi show on BBC1, is handing over the reins to Bafta award-winning writer Steven Moffatt, who has written for the show. Moffatt, born in 1961, previously applied for the job but was rejected - at the age of seven.

Davies said: "It's been a delight and an honour working with Steven, and I can't wait to see where his extraordinary imagination takes the Doctor. Best of all, I get to be a viewer again, watching on a Saturday night."

Moffatt has just written the screenplay for the Tintin film directed by Steven Spielberg. He was previously known for writing such popular and highly-acclaimed shows as Press Gang, and Coupling, and in 2007 adapted the classic Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde story for the BBC as Jekyll.

The rest here.

Great job, Mr. Davies, but may I have a moment to say...

Squeeeeee! :dance:

wonder why he's really leaving... :thinking:

i've only watched doctor who a few times....

first time... the SCARY ASS WW2 kid with the gas mask ... "Are you my Mummy?" I was 21 years old and I had nightmares about that damn kid :cry:

Told myself I'd never watch it again...

So good though lol

Then I saw the episode(s?) with the young girl who went to photograph an abandoned house? And her and the guy got chased by those statues!!!! :stunned:

SO scary hahahah........ freaky. :dead:

"DON'T BLINK" ahhhhhhhhhh

*looks over shoulder*

No Doctor who this week cause of Eurovison...

I dont understand this from the BBC, for viewing figures it would hammer Eurovison. They could have put the Eurovison on BBC2 till Doctor who was due to finish

Dark? Steven Moffatt stole my nightmare! Now that's dark. I don't think I've been that freaked out by an idea in ages.

Stupid Eurovision... I have withdraw. :tongue:

Pity they locked those videos a few weeks ago. At least they used to let us watch some of the extras. Oh well. Hopefully it's been ripped onto youtube.

edit:

Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (I'm having a very squeeish day today :laugh4:) Oh, it's so good to see her back. Looks like she and Donna are on speaking terms. Ooh, I got chills.

And you weren't kidding about the -literal- dark, were you? :stunned: