✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean,

I have seats behind the stage at Giants for the Friday show, 3rd level, 1st row. If you go to the U2 website and look at the stage design, it's supposed to be open all around. So I don't think your view will be obstructed in any way.

@Indsky> agree:lol: oh, and.. i'll be in Udine too :D

-14 days for my first U2 concert :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Its not I, its L just small l, lndnsky = london sky

You'll be in Udine... :D :D :D I thought Ill be the only coldplaying member. :D

14 days... Have fun on the concert!

Its not I, its L just small l, lndnsky = london sky

You'll be in Udine... :D :D :D I thought Ill be the only coldplaying member. :D

14 days... Have fun on the concert!

ops..i'm sorry :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I hate the idea of stadium shows. Too big.

I had been planning to see them since last year, but since the new album failed to overly impress me, coupled with the facts that they aren't playing remotely close enough within reason for me to take a trip and that they are playing stadiums ... I'm just not going!

I feel as though I am being mocked just a little bit for my decision, since it seems they've taken to reviving my absolute favourite U2 song for this tour! Ultra Violet (Light My Way) - the last I know of it being played was in 1993, though I could be wrong!

Personally, I hate the idea of stadium shows. Too big.

I had been planning to see them since last year, but since the new album failed to overly impress me, coupled with the facts that they aren't playing remotely close enough within reason for me to take a trip and that they are playing stadiums ... I'm just not going!

I feel as though I am being mocked just a little bit for my decision, since it seems they've taken to reviving my absolute favourite U2 song for this tour! Ultra Violet (Light My Way) - the last I know of it being played was in 1993, though I could be wrong!

Ultraviolet is amazing! I am also glad that they are playing Unforgettable Fire.

Anyone here go seen them yet?

I'm worried about my seats being blocked by one of the pillars of the stage. The tickets were a little cheaper but in lower level section.

On another topic, that U2 Blackberry commercial looks so much like the Coldplay apple commercial. People have to get a little more creative.

Ultraviolet is amazing! I am also glad that they are playing Unforgettable Fire.

The Unforgettable Fire was amazing on the Joshua Tree DVD that comes in the deluxe version of the remaster. It's easily my favourite song in that set. I haven't heard it from the new tour yet, but I bet it's just plain awesome.