✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

Look at the size of the stage compared to the stadium, And the Nou Camp aint small!!

1.jpeg

Proof that stage size has a direct link to the lead singers ego.

Seriously that is one massive stage and what's that thing on the other half of the pitch?

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld

Amazing stage... risky though as it may make the band themselves small and appear insignificant.

^ Kind of, but not really. I was watching some footage and the circular jumbo tron makes it easy to see all the action. It's in a stadium, anyhow. Unless you are right up close, the artists always look like ants.

I was not happy when I heard that they were playing stadiums, but I have become more excited as I have watched some of the video. I am approaching it more as a spectacle than anything else, and I certainly want to see it live.

Look at the size of the stage compared to the stadium, And the Nou Camp aint small!!

1.jpeg

Im afraid that he stage won't fit here. I know all pitches are the same but its just huge and stadium is not really big.

wooow!:dance: where are u going to see them? i'll see them in Milan:D

Paris :cool: with my brother-in-law (who loves them as much as me) and my father (who decided to go at the last minute but he's not really into them XD!)

Anyway, it's gonna be LEGEN-wait for it- DARY!!!

@Angie- Dallas, actually. My husband was dying to get a glimpse at the new Cowboys Stadium. We've got shit seats, but it's obviously not meant to be an intimate show like Coldplay's, so I'm really looking forward to it!

Saw them in Houston on the Elevation tour- again with bad seats, and still loved it, so this should be something to behold.

@Giulls- I hope you have a blast!!! :dance::dance::dance: I'm going in October! :dance:

:lol:

omg it was simply amazing, magnificent, exciting, spectacular:lol:

i love U2 soooooo much! :heart:

I went to the gig without being overly excited by the last album, but I know their live shows are something apart and they didn't disappoint. They confirmed why they are the greatest (to me) and it was a joyful atmosphere all around. After waiting in line since 10 am, waiting for the rain to stop, the sun came out. We heard the soundcheck and then time to run to enter the inner circle.

I was by Edge's catwalk, all the people were trying to move to the center so we really had all the space we wanted and the situation remained the same during the gig, it's the first time in a concert I could breathe and run from one side to the other whenever they came around, jumping and singing like a mad woman. One of the highlights was singing out loud The Unforgettable Fire right in fron of Adam, who smiled at me and my friend :lol:

But seriously the setlist was great, I especially loved Breathe, I Still Haven't Found plus Stand by me (which the whole stadium sang nearly overcoming Bono, the video is below), Party Girl for Bono's daugther, Eve, who turned 18 two days ago and was there on the stage, Unknown Caller with the coreography organised by the most important U2 Italian Fansite (U2Place) which the band absolutely loved, The Unforgettable Fire and Ultraviolet, Where the Streets Have no Name with the red lights, as it should be...and I could go on forever. It was a party and I can't wait to relive it in a bit more than a month for the two Wembley shows :heart:

Here's some pics I took

65341074399761786272761.jpg79607048.jpg94906340.jpg84355409.jpg76807906.jpg65341074398961786272761.jpg65341074399061786272761.jpg

The coreography (3:33)

65341074399311786272761.jpg

and this is the video of their entrance

This is what it sounds like a U2 concert in Italy :wacky:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuJt6Ko1BgY]I Still+Stand By Me[/ame]

Oh and I need to mention that Snow Patrol were an amazing support band, I really enjoyed them and they seemed really happy to be playing in front of so many people :)

For those still wondering whether to go and see them all I can say is..WTF are you waiting for? for those who will see them (coughChavicough :P), enjoy it in full :D

Ciao Giulia, si la prima data, purtroppo il lavoro chiama, anzi c'è stato un periodo in cui non sapevo se sarei riuscita ad andare nemmeno a quello, per questo mi ero premunita prendendo i biglietti anche per Londra :lol:

In realtà non ero vicinissima, devo ringraziare lo zoom della mia macchina fotografica :nice: