✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I bought my Houston ticket :D:D:D:D Im WAY up top though

Oh well Im seeing U2 and Muse the same night :dance:

I'm way up top at the back of the stadium.

But I wasn't going to pay silly money to get closer due to ticketmaster fucking around

I'm way up top at the back of the stadium.

But I wasn't going to pay silly money to get closer due to ticketmaster fucking around

Same here. My seat is like facing the back of the stage. Lol! Yea i went for the cheap seats. Plus i was pretty broke from Coldplay:P

I saw them on Thursday in Poland. They blew me away. It was amazing! When they started to play "New Year's day" Polish fans made Polish white-red flag. Those who were on the floor (including me) had red cards (actually I had a red kitchen mitten) and those in the seats had white cards. It was spectacular! You can see it on U2's official website. A night to remember!

Quoting from the absolute radio competition thread. I won a pair of U2 tickets at Wembley and i'm giving it away.

Thanks guys! But ufortunately I wont be able to go... So i'm gonna give those tickets to one of you out there. 

Who wants a pair of U2 tix at wembley next week?

Only condition: i need to be 100% sure the Coldplayer who gets them is gonna write the best review ever and make the forum win the final! :D 

Dont make me regret my decision! I saw their show in July and it's amazing! I really wish I could go again..

PM me if you're interested and tell me why I should give you those tix and not to someone else. That's the only way I'll be able to choose if several people ask for them. :)

please be quick because there's only one week left before the show!  

David, I did but I can't go as you can see :(

Quoting from the absolute radio competition thread. I won a pair of U2 tickets at Wembley and i'm giving it away.

David, I did but I can't go as you can see :(

If I had one more weeks notice, I would have taken you up on that offer. Sadly I will miss out.

Congrats!