short guys dating tall girls/ tall girls dating short guys

Albie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
I certainly wouldn't date a shorter guy...b/c that guy has to be MAD short. :stunned:

I hadn't really thought about a guy being shorter than me or whatever so I didn't had a problem with it 'cause I'm only 5'3 and I've never met any guy shorter than me..but then...........a few weeks ago..

I was at this club and I was sitted, drinking my margarita and whatever and this guy comes and asks me if I want to dance with him.. and I said "Sure.." I didn't think anything about him at that time when I said "Sure" and then I stood up and my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS A LOT SHORTER THAN ME!!!! :o I didn't wanted to dance with him anymore, but I had said "sure" already so.. I had to dance with him..and I was all embarrased...

after that... I wouldn't go out with someone shorter than me.. :smug:

Guest LiquidSky
:lol: :lol:

All my guy friends TOWER over me. They always pick me up b/c they say I'm pocket-sized. :embarrased:

yeah I like being picked up too lol :D back rides! :nice:

Re: short guys dating tall girls/ tall girls dating short gu

I personally think that it shouldn't be a issue :)

It should not, however I have thought about it and the tendancy is you tend to be attracted to people well me people that are slightly smaller than me or just about the same size...

People that are taller, I fell they would be attracted to people around the same size...

You never harldy see small guys like me self dating women taller than them...

However in saying that, there is someone I work with I have had my eyes on for sometime... and she is a little taller than me... !!

Charles why dont you just go somewhere else? You dont like anything unless its made by you.

And all you're threads are poser-intelligence crap. :dozey: We all know you're actually an acne ridden teenage pervert.