✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Death Cab For Cutie!

Majson

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, how? :stunned: :D

And again, why is my school having a Taylor Swift contest while yours had one for DCFC? :bigcry:

Well its sort of complicated.

To get tickets you had to win them. So me and my friend brought our friends along to fill out ballets. Well one of his friends won VIP tickets. But she doesnt' even care for them, and he is obsessed. I also got my hands on two tickets, so we're going to trade our two tickets with her for the VIPs.

^^

the fact that your schools (your universities) have such competitions is amazing enough!!

and on the issue of Narrow Stairs' lyrics. ive never really been one to bother with lyrics so the poor quality of the lyrics on the latest album didnt really sway me. i just thought the musicianship and production work was much better on Narrow Stairs. mind you i love Transatlanticism and Plans.

^ I didn't know either until I randomly checked my Twitter half-hour ago, and I never check my Twitter updates! :stunned:

Here are the tracks (which I just finished downloading off iTunes):

1. Little Bribes

2. A Diamond and a Tether

3. My Mirror Speaks

4. I Was Once a Loyal Lover

5. Talking Bird (Demo)

Yeah, super-sad video. They've had it out for a few weeks but was never posted here.

Anyways, I like all the songs on the EP except the very first one, which they were right to leave off the album. I really like "I Was Once a Loyal Lover".

I am so so so jealous :bigcry:

*tries to be excited for you, though*

That looks freaking amazing! How was the concert??? And how was meeting the guys?

Oh it was a blast. Just a few of us had VIP, so it was nice. Not too crowded or hectic.

I'll be doing a full blog post later...but just in short....

....so got there, waited around for a bit before we went into the sound check. They played 3 or 4 songs.

After that we all lined up and basically had chance for a quick hello and a picture. Shook hands with them. Thanked them for coming type of thing. So pretty cool.

The show was great too. Pretty heavy on Narrow Stairs and Plans stuff. A few new songs off the EP thrown in there as well.