✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Death Cab For Cutie!

Majson

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ok just as long as ure not dissin (yes i used the word dis.. diss?) their music.. i guess their name is weird.. ive just gotten used to it..

Haha no I'm not dissing it. IN fact if I listen to the cd some more I may start liking it alot. Lately I've just been listening to the Chili Peppers and Snowpatrol mostly.

• 5 months later...
ted leo + the pharmacists.. which im extremely stoked about cos ive been wanting to see them and kept missing their shows for a long time. :)

Im afraid to say it, but I've never heard of them :sick::embarassed:

I just saw your sig, you are seeing Cary Brothers the 28!?! How lucky, I've started loving them because of Garden State:heart:

• 1 month later...

^Ditto

So I saw them yesterday, do they put up a good show! The support band was utter shit but yeah wow. Im stunned.

I took loads of pics, and If anyone wanted them I can upload. I couldnt really capture Ben because a) he moves too much and b) I was far away from him, the stage was set in a strange way. I mostly photographed Chris since he was like 3 feet away from me :nice:

• 5 months later...
hey count me in, i totally love death cab.. i will follow you into the dark just makes me wanna cry, its so sweet :bigcry:

Ooh, I will follow you into the dark, one of my favorite death cab songs :bigcry:

and transatlanticism! :nice:

hey count me in, i totally love death cab.. i will follow you into the dark just makes me wanna cry, its so sweet :bigcry:

Been listening to this song on repeat this week - and this one song is enough for me to say that I'm a Death Cab fan. It's absolutely beautiful. The subject of the song seems to be obvious to me: suicide ("If there's no one beside you / When your soul embarks"). It's about an extremely deep love that transcends the boundaries of flesh and blood existence. V. touching - always gives me teary eyes and a big lump in my throat.

• 1 month later...