✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Death Cab For Cutie!

Majson

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the new album leaked... it's pretty easy to find throughout file sharing programs and torrents and all that.

the concert tonight was pretty good. I saw them back in '06 and that concert was definately better than tonights mostly because the venue i saw them at in '06 was much nicer, i was front row at that concert, and the fans were much more active and enthusiastic (it was at the Boston Opera House). tonight i was supposed to see them outside at the providence peers but due to rain it was moved inside to a small arena on the Brown University campus. the building was crappy and the fans SUCKED... no one was singing along and for the most part everyone just stood around. however, death cab didn't dissappoint and still performed amazingly. they already sound very experienced with all the new songs and it seems they have been playing them for years. they also incorporated a lot of their old stuff which was great. the set list was as follows.

1. Bixby Canyon Bridge (sounded great live, one of my favorite new songs)

2. The New Year

3. Why You'd Want to Live Here

4. Photobooth (one of the best of the night)

5. Long Division

6. Talking Bird

7. Grapevine Fires

8. Soul Meets Body

9. I Will Follow You Into the Dark (amazing no matter how many times you hear it)

10. I Will Possess Your Heart (unbelievable, best of the night.)

11. No Sunlight

12. A Movie Script Ending

13. Company Calls

14. Crooked Teeth

15. Sound of Settling

16. Marching Bands of Manhattan

ENCORE

17. Title and Registration

18. Your New Twin Sized Bed

19. 405

20. Your Heart Is An Empty Room

21. Tiny Vessels

22. Transatlanticism (my favorite death cab song and one of my overally favorite songs of all time... so you can only imagine my joy when they closed with it)

overall, if death cab is coming to a town near you... i HIGHLY reccomend doing whatever you can to get to the show. not all of their music is exciting for concerts but they are sure to play everything with extremely good quality and emotion.

Great !

I bought the album today :rolleyes: . . .

It's supposed to be available on May 12th nop ??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...