✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Death Cab For Cutie!

Majson

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently heard "cath..." and its the first i have ever heard of them. I now really want to hear some more so i was wondering whether anyone could upload me their best album?

I can't upload anything right now (I might be able to tonight, though), but I can tell you some of their tracks that you must hear!

First of all, Transatlanticism is the best album out there. With that said, definitely try Plans and The Photo Album (both amazing albums as well).

My favorite DCFC tracks:

Grapevine Fires (from Narrow Stairs)

I Will Possess Your Heart (from Narrow Stairs)

A Lack of Color (from Transatlanticism)

Marching Bands of Manhattan (from Plans)

Passenger Seat (from Transatlanticism)

Transatlanticism (from Transatlanticism)

What Sarah Said (from Plans)

Soul Meets Body (from Plans)

Coney Island (from The Photo Album)

:wacko:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

New album in spring 2011? Sounds about right:

http://www.nme.com/news/death-cab-for-cutie/50807

I'm not into them as much as say a year ago, but I still really like them! I have to listen to them more and get into their other albums. Transatlanticism is the only album that I'm pretty familular with.

Transatlanticism is a fan-favorite, although I still like Plans the best (though it's a more mainstream album). Definitely check out there other stuff. Even their earliest stuff is interesting.

^Oh yeaaah, new stuff (that they won't give away to a movie. Yes, I love Meet Me On The Equinox, it's a brilliant track :wacky:).

And same here, Plans is my second favorite album of all time, even if it's more mainstream. I love some of their earlier stuff, but I don't like the atmosphere of it, I'm much more a fan of their last 3 albums.

• 4 months later...