✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official Gorillaz Thread

crackerjack

History fans and nerds unite! :wacko:

It's the translation from English and French into Slovene (and vice versa). Nothing more specific than that. Not yet, at least.

In other news, these had to be reposted. :drunk:

gorillazsoundcheck067aw.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to Uni of Nottingham as that's the one my uni has an agreement with. It should be fun, Nottingham is a nice city.

ah right i see, i just mentioned that one because it is one in nottingham i had heard of before :lol: just checking out of chance haha.

i've never been to nottingham before actually, i dont know too much about it.

Can I take part of your nerds unite at least? :disappointed:

Why of course! Everyone's allowed to join.

Except the haters. :snobby:

ah right i see, i just mentioned that one because it is one in nottingham i had heard of before :lol: just checking out of chance haha.

i've never been to nottingham before actually, i dont know too much about it.

Oh i see :lol: Now you know there are two universities is Nottingham! :wacko:

All you need to know is that there's Robin Hood and a castle on a hill. And, erm, forests all around?

Perrine you can join our nerds who love Damo club :P Your in medical school, surely your the biggest nerd of us all :p

Why of course! Everyone's allowed to join.

Except the haters. :snobby:

Oh i see :lol: Now you know there are two universities is Nottingham! :wacko:

All you need to know is that there's Robin Hood and a castle on a hill. And, erm, forests all around?

Robin Hood that sounds lovely :wacky:

& Kelly whereabouts to you live in England? Do you live in London or in the north or which part? If you don't mind me asking. :nice:

aah yes! the robin hood connection. its all coming back to me now.
Great! :cool:

I'm no hater :wacko:
Purrrfect. :wacky: So you're studying medicine?! That's kinda awesome.

Just don't go into the ganglands part of Nottingham, quite a bit of gun crime happens there
No worries.

Perrine you can join our nerds who love Damo club :P Your in medical school, surely your the biggest nerd of us all :p

Heyyy:whip:

If I was a real nerd I wouldn't be panicking over my exams right now :disappointed:

But still, thanks!

@Nina: Yes I do! So yeah I feel kinda lost in those history talks :D

& Kelly whereabouts to you live in England? Do you live in London or in the north or which part? If you don't mind me asking. :nice:

south-east england, it takes me about an hour to get into london, so yea, not far outside. it comes in handy :lol:

south-east england, it takes me about an hour to get into london, so yea, not far outside. it comes in handy :lol:
That must be a nice place to live in! Especially since London isn't far away. :sweatdrop:

i remembered getting addicted to this video last time! watched it over and over again. love it when Damon sort of raps at the back (his mouth is mouthing the words so i assume he's rapping :P)
I guess he is! :D Love the song, that's why I posted it.. :)

That must be a nice place to live in! Especially since London isn't far away. :sweatdrop:

yea! i do love that i can hop on the train and get into central london in an hour, i mean i've been there countless times throughout my life, from as a child with my parents, going to tourist attractions, museums etc, and to current day when i go to galleries or shopping for example. and yet its not boring yet, it still feels magical to go to london for the day :P

do you live near or in a city where you are now?

London is a huge city, I doubt you can ever get bored of it. There's so many things to see, places to go :heart:

I live in the capital at the moment, but my hometown is only one hour away. Sadly, I got bored of this city as it's really small and there's not much to see anymore. It's nice in the summer, though.

yea! i do love that i can hop on the train and get into central london in an hour, i mean i've been there countless times throughout my life, from as a child with my parents, going to tourist attractions, museums etc, and to current day when i go to galleries or shopping for example. and yet its not boring yet, it still feels magical to go to london for the day :P

do you live near or in a city where you are now?

You lucky lucky girl! :bomb: I want to go back to London so bad, it's basically all I think about these days. And the random Damon thought every now and then :bigcry:

:rolleyes:

Ljubljana[/url].

Your city is beautiful! but i know i could never pronounce the name of it :dizzy2: :P