✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official Gorillaz Thread

crackerjack

YOU GIRLS MUST ALL GET TICKETS AND GET FRONT ROW AND KIDNAP DAMON FOR ME :dead:

I mean... :uhoh: You all must just get tickets & awesome seats. :nice:

That is so cool they are playing Glasto! LUCKY! I wish Lady Gaga would get hurt and they could replace her at Lollapalooza this year :lol: then I could see them :mellow:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yah, because that wouldnt look slightly suspicious :lol: to the thousands of 02 fans in the audience, and damons group of merry men on stage. heck, paul simonon wouldnt let anyone take damon away.

This :disappointed:

Yeah that's what I thought but I wasn't sure! What are you gonna do there?

:disappointed:

I'm going to study in Nottingham. :nice:

What about... spending time in the city centre in hopes of meeting him? :surprised: It'd be so awesome if it actually happened.

Oh jeez, Gorillaz announced a Europan tour and I really would like to see them. 62 euros for a ticket is a tad too expensive for me though. :disappointed:
Aww :( That's exactly why i'm having second thoughts about the tickets.

Erm.

Deal :devilish:

Oh jeez, Gorillaz announced a Europan tour and I really would like to see them. 62 euros for a ticket is a tad too expensive for me though. :disappointed:

I know, these tickets are really expensive... But I think this is a unique occasion soo :\

:disappointed:

I'm going to study in Nottingham. :nice:

That's awesome!

I bet you'll be able to see more shows than in your country :cheesy:

but at least you guys have a chance to watch them live. i suppose it depends on whether its worth it or not. :\
It's definitely worth seeing them but when you don't know how much money you'll have for a living it's not that easy to spend it on other not 100% necessary stuff. :\

However, I do hope you'll get to see them some time soon and as close to your home as possible. It sucks when all the bands you like never stop close enough to your city so you don't get a chance to go to their show.

That's awesome!

I bet you'll be able to see more shows than in your country :cheesy:

most definitely! I just hope I'll have a better luck with shows once I'm there. :lol:

oh yah, because that wouldnt look slightly suspicious :lol: to the thousands of 02 fans in the audience, and damons group of merry men on stage. heck, paul simonon wouldnt let anyone take damon away.

Nonsense it will be easy. All you have to do is lure Damo away from stage, with let's see... Graham Coxon ( you may have to kidnap Graham first.. :thinking: ), a melodica, and some weed. He will fall right into your hands :devilish: and hell while your at it, just take Paul too

haha jk ill cont. to wish you all good luck with the ticket buying process. you all deserve to go and have a lovely night :nice:

It's definitely worth seeing them but when you don't know how much money you'll have for a living it's not that easy to spend it on other not 100% necessary stuff. :\

However, I do hope you'll get to see them some time soon and as close to your home as possible. It sucks when all the bands you like never stop close enough to your city so you don't get a chance to go to their show.

most of them go to Singapore instead. and that is another country. the ones that come here are not my type. :\

except for a few. :P

Nonsense it will be easy. All you have to do is lure Damo away from stage, with let's see... Graham Coxon ( you may have to kidnap Graham first.. :thinking: ), a melodica, and some weed. He will fall right into your hands :devilish: and hell while your at it, just take Paul too

haha jk ill cont. to wish you all good luck with the ticket buying process. you all deserve to go and have a lovely night :nice:

:awesome:

yeah, i hope you guys get to go too. :wacky:

:lol:

yeaa, i cant picture graham as someone that would be happy to be kidnapped somehow, i can imagine the look on his face now :lol:

haha, the combination of the smell of the weed, the sight of graham and the soothing sounds of melodica, provide a feast for the senses for damon.

these little part gorillaz interviews with zane lowe are pretty funny.

damon shows off his shoes, and jamie is very funny here, so well worth watching.

part 1 - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGJwdvX3tGo&feature=related]YouTube- GORILLAZ.INTERVIEW.PART ONE.[/ame]

part 2 - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4uY7vYltnw&feature=related]YouTube- GORILLAZ. INTERVIEW. PART TWO[/ame]

most of them go to Singapore instead. and that is another country. the ones that come here are not my type. :\

except for a few. :P

If you hadn't written Singapore, I would've thought we lived in the same country! All the good bands skip Slovenia and go elsewhere instead.

these little part gorillaz interviews with zane lowe are pretty funny.

damon shows off his shoes, and jamie is very funny here, so well worth watching.

part 1 -

part 2 -

Thanks for the links, will watch it some time in the future :)

I'm studying translation but there was a course called American Society & Culture and that's the reason for choosing American History. It should be nice though, history's interesting. :smart: Especially ancient empires. :heart:

you guys are so smart! :wacko:

i'm the youngest here. and i'm glad that there are others who like history too.:wacky:

what kind of translation?

If you hadn't written Singapore, I would've thought we lived in the same country! All the good bands skip Slovenia and go elsewhere instead.

same! :awesome: