🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Kylie cancels Aus tour

Jenjie

i am SO taken aback by this' date=' cos i grew up with kylie (its sad i know) but she makes pure unadulterated crappy pop music, what's not to love! [/quote']

Actually in the early 90s she wanted to be weird and tastelessly sexy but it didnt sell many records.

i am SO taken aback by this' date=' cos i grew up with kylie (its sad i know) but she makes pure unadulterated crappy pop music, what's not to love! [/quote']

Actually in the early 90s she wanted to be weird and tastelessly sexy but it didnt sell many records.

yeah i remember that phase

'confide in me' is actually one of the best pop songs of 'recent' years i think

I actually dont mind that song! The violin part is decent.

But I do think if it sold records, she would have definately gone down the sleazy road of Britney Spears and Aguilera if it sold more records. Instead she sells by being cute and showing her bum.

i feel sorry for her and all but the news is really annoying. all channels keep on doing kylie stories and going on about just 'realising how many women suffer everyday from breast cancer' and they are trying to act all sympathetic. it just pisses me off. they also saying the same things on radio and newspaper... i see it and hear it everywhere... (im not having a stab at kylie)