✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Manic Street Preachers

FanDabieDosie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of which, I've gotten rather heavily into it over the last month or so. I always thought that it was this completely inaccessible album. It's not - Ifwhiteamerica..., Archives of Pain and 4st 7lb (I have no idea why I find that last one to be as good as I do), not to mention Yes and the singles, all have great hooks. I find it just as well that the lyrics are quite often indecipherable. If they weren't, I doubt I would be able to sit through it.

In other news:

Hello everyone,

I would just like to apologise for the gig last night in Llandudno. I am trying to nurse a prolapsed disc through the tour and last night it went into spasm on stage. This made it virtually impossible for me to move, let alone jump. I desperately want to carry on the tour but it will mean a combination of standing still, sitting down on stage, back braces and painkillers. As you know standing still is utterly alien to me on stage I don’t want any sympathy but hopefully this will explain my lack of movement and general mood.

Thank you for your understanding

See you all at the Roundhouse.

Love from Nicky Wire

Get well soon mate. :)

Cannot wait for June 4th. Fucking hell, those setlists have been brilliant!! No Surface All Feeling!! surprised.gif

Faster made an appearance last night too. :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

I am a huge fan of the manics :D

They just released their new album Journal for PLague lovers and I want it so bad!!!

I love Generation Terrorists and Holy Bible.

Richey Edwards is a genious.

I know he is still alive,

but I still cry every feb. 1 D:

Nicky Wire is the sexiest man on earth.