✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FOX news guy slags off Chris Martin...

berrywoman

bs? what was made up? usually you dont make stuff up in documentaries.

ill admit he skewed the facts (not mentioning britain or spain as members of the coalition), but you're saying the facts were made up?

it was NOT a documentary,

doc·u·men·ta·ry Audio pronunciation of "documentary" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dky-mnt-r)

adj.

1. Consisting of, concerning, or based on documents.

2. Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film.

most of the "facts" were just opinons and speculation, and many of them were flat out lies, that have been proven to be lies. secondly its very biased it. its no wheres close to a documentary.

http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fiftysix-Deceits-in-Fahrenheit-911.htm

too call F911 a documentary is an insult to the word.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so? Its classified as one, but its far from one, like i said it doesnt go with teh definition of documentary. remember it does NOT fit into this

doc·u·men·ta·ry Audio pronunciation of "documentary" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dky-mnt-r)

adj.

1. Consisting of, concerning, or based on documents.

2. Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film.

it was one, as much as any other. just more contraversial so more people want to find fault with it and say that it's biased and one-sided. while every one of them has an slight bias not everyone of them is as contraversial as this one was so not as critically viewed so alas not as harshly judged.

whats sad is people blame bush for the messing up by the cia. when someone messes up and someone else gets the blame' date=' its horrible.[/quote']

He is the President!! He damn well should take responsiblity.. he is the leader of our country.. and in a sense a global representation of those who live here!!! Damn right its his fault!! He signed on for the job.. now own up.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes it was. After seeing the Daily show last night that so well layed out how incompetently the bush administration has lied and continues to lie about Iraq, I am even more fed up with this administration than I was before. Not an easy feat.

Just a few weeks ago, Cheney says that the insurgency in Iraq is in the last throes. Now any rational person would immediately know that he is full of shit, as more and more of our soldiers continue to die. Unfuckingbelievable the amount of utter bullshit this administration has gotten away with under the rule of the GOP

I heard on tv today, the results of some poll were announced. Sorry I don't remember what network or who conducted this. Anyway, the majority of people did not support what Bush has done with the war, that there ever was a war on Iraq, how he is conducting his business now... and some others. It was apparently the lowest support ever shown for a President.

People obviously find that what he did/is doing as a President is wrong.

I heard... (well my friend told me.. i dont know where he saw this either) That Rumsfeld has tried to resign from his place in office like 4x already, and the President doesnt allow him to. :stunned:

I can't wait for his term to be over.. I dont know how we will ever get out of this mess we are in now, but its going to be tough.. and he obviously wasn't the one to do it, in my opinion.

I heard on tv today, the results of some poll were announced. Sorry I don't remember what network or who conducted this. Anyway, the majority of people did not support what Bush has done with the war, that there ever was a war on Iraq, how he is conducting his business now... and some others. It was apparently the lowest support ever shown for a President.

People obviously find that what he did/is doing as a President is wrong.

Exactly Jusitne. The poll is yet another example of how this country will hopefully turn on this clown. He is at an all time low now here in the states. It's about time.

I heard... (well my friend told me.. i dont know where he saw this either) That Rumsfeld has tried to resign from his place in office like 4x already, and the President doesnt allow him to. :stunned:

I can't wait for his term to be over.. I dont know how we will ever get out of this mess we are in now, but its going to be tough.. and he obviously wasn't the one to do it, in my opinion.

I hear ya Camille. I'm sure RUmmy has tried to resign. He know he has fucked up bad. Bush has no idea who to put in the position if Rummy were to leave. That's probably why he keeps the guy in there.

I've been living in a waking nightmare since Decemeber of 2000 when Dubya was "given" the election by the Supreme Court. I can't wait till 2008. The 2006 senate and congressional elections will be important though to see if the tide is turning.

Yes' date=' this should of happened before the last election. But then... FOx would of just announced that he won anyway, and everyone else would of just gone with it... oh wait, that did happen.[/quote']

:lol: LMAO.

Fox News and Rupurt Murdoch are two of the greatest evils of my lifetime.

Yes it was. After seeing the Daily show last night that so well layed out how incompetently the bush administration has lied and continues to lie about Iraq, I am even more fed up with this administration than I was before. Not an easy feat.

Just a few weeks ago, Cheney says that the insurgency in Iraq is in the last throes. Now any rational person would immediately know that he is full of shit, as more and more of our soldiers continue to die. Unfuckingbelievable the amount of utter bullshit this administration has gotten away with under the rule of the GOP

And what was even better was when Jon Stewart recommended Coldplay's new album along with the Foo Fighters tonight on the Daily Show. And then later when delivering a line about bands that suck, he said something along the lines of unlike Coldplay and the Foo Fighters and something like "Hey, I don't give many recommendations." Which I thought was very cool and makes me love Jon Stewart even more.

And what was even better was when Jon Stewart recommended Coldplay's new album along with the Foo Fighters tonight on the Daily Show. And then later when delivering a line about bands that suck, he said something along the lines of unlike Coldplay and the Foo Fighters and something like "Hey, I don't give many recommendations." Which I thought was very cool and makes me love Jon Stewart even more.

Jon Stewart IS the man. I couldn't make it through the day without my dose of the Daily Show. :)