✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kapone's Tabs

Kapone

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleeping Sun:

Ok, I've only been playing guitar for about 5 months or so, (though obsessivly) so I'm really quite cluesless, but I've been trying to work it out as best I can... hopefully some white knight will come along and fix this, but untill then I hope this will get people started. They're probably a bit wrong- this is the first tab i've ever written of any sort, so definatly feel free to correct, but please be kind- trying to tab this reminds me of when I tried taking French class again at college after not speaking it for about 5 years. Anyway:

standard tuning, use a capo on the first fret

there are two acoustic guitars playing, one is doing the riff and all of the picking, and the second is strumming in the background

this is the main riff:

-----------------------------------------

----3--3-3-1h3--------3--3-3-1h3--

-0-----------------0--------------------

I can't tell exactly what the second guitar is playing during that, but this works:

2 3 3 2

3 3 3 3

2 2 0 2

0 0 0 0

x x x x

x x x x

than the verse starts and the first guitar starts picking through chords... this is where I really need help... it's way too fast for me to hear, but the chords that are used go:

D Am C G

That's as far as I've gotten... I can't figure out the chorus. I hope this makes a little sense.

TALK (JONNY'S SOLO)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------16-------16---------16--------16--------16-------16--------16------16-

---12-------12--------12---------12--------12-------12-------12-------12------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----15-------15-------15-------15-------15--------------------------------------

12------12-------12-------12-------12--------12----15----12--14--15--14--12

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(^x2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------3--------------------------

---------------5b----------------5b-------------------------------------5b----

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----6---6------------6----6-------------3----3----------6-------6------------

(^x3)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------5b-----------------------------------------------------------

--6----6------------6---6-----6------6-----6------5----------5---------

GRAVITY (ACOUSTIC)

Tuning: Down to D#

Verse:

0---0---0-----0

0---0---0-----0

1---9---4-----6

2---11--6-----7

2---11--6-----7

0---9---4-----5

Chorus:

0----0----0----0-----0

0----0----0----0-----0

6----1----9----6-----2

7----2----11---7-----4

7----2----11---7-----4

5----0----9----5-----2

TALK (JONNY'S SOLO)

--------16-------16---------16--------16--------16-------16--------16------16-

---12-------12--------12---------12--------12-------12-------12-------12------

----15-------15-------15-------15-------15--------------------------------------

12------12-------12-------12-------12--------12----15----12--14--15--14--12

(^x2)

Or you could play it like I do, using 11 and 10 on the high e string, then 11 and 10 on the B string instead of 14 and 15 on G.

A Message is either a crazy tuning with a capo on the first fret or 6th,5th,4th,3rd strings are tuned up a fret and the 2nd and 1st are tuned down anyway the guitar in a message is supposed to be tuned the same way as the guitar on the ending of square one.

Bohs Man.

^ the square one this isn't true but it was written on the same guitar.

Tuning is EADGGC. Then capo on the first fret. This is not how chris does it but it is practical if you don't want to put too much tension on the strings

For A Message I would like the acoustic guitar that plays pretty much throughout which I am guessing is Chris. For Pour Me whoever is playing that great intro which I would guess to be Chris again. Thanks!

Ok, green eyes was played like this on the album...

EADGBD

Capo - 3rd (I think)

0---0---0

0---3---1

0---2---2

0---0---2

2---0---0

3---2---x

I'll finish if anyone wants

Capo on the 2nd one ;)

Could you finish this one?