0---5---0---7

The taste..

0---0---0---0

1---6---1---8

0---0---0---0

0---0---0---0

3---8---3---10

0---5---0---7

Thats roughly the chord structure for the song. Should be easy to figure out exactly when they are played. Also, there are some hard chords in there where you will need to use you thumb

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREEN EYES (ACOUSTIC)

Capo: 2nd Fret

Honey you are a rock...

0---0---0---0

0---3---1---1

0---2---2---0

0---0---2---2

2---0---0---0

3---2---x---x

The Green eyes, yeah the spotlight

0---0---0---0

1---1---0---3

2---0---0---2

2---2---0---0

0---3---2---0

x---3---3---2

deny you...

0---0---0---0

0---3---0---0

0---2---0---0

0---0---0---0

2---0---3---2

3---2---x---x

I came here with a...

0---0---

1---1---

2---2---

2---2---

0---x---

x---0---

(x2)

0---0---0---0---0

1---0---1---1---0

0---0---2---0---0

2---0---3---2---0

3---2---3---3---2

3---3---1---3---3

Honey you should know

0---0---

1---1---

2---2---

2---2---

0---x---

x---0---

(x2)

0---0---0---0---0

1---0---1---1---0

0---0---2---0---0

2---0---3---2---0

3---2---3---3---2

3---3---1---3---3

0---0

0-h1

2---2

2---2

0---0

x---x

Then all again. I'll look over it later and fill in any corrections

e--12-----------12--------------------------9-----------------9----

b---------------------------------12-----------------12-------------

g---------12-----------12-------------------------------------------

e--12-----------12-----------------------------9------------------9------------

b-------------------------12s14------12---------------12--------------10-----

g---------12----------------------------------------------------------------------

i do believe its more something like this... http://www.lukerochon.k-abbott.com/inmyplace1.jpg but thats only the one i see on this page.

lol nvm dude you dont get it. I know what you were doing.... you were trying to tab out the main riff to In My Place and thats wrong what you put. Enlarge the link I sent you and you will see. But none the less good job on Easy To Please its damn close or perfect.

Improvisation, I must apologise. I just took a look at what I wrote and yes, it is completely wrong. lol. In my defense, let me just say that I didn't have a guitar when writing that and the numbers looked right on the page! Oh well, we all make mistakes. I'll rephrase what I said earlier. All my tabs are 100% correct apart from that one. Which is shit. But yea, enjoy that easy to please anyway

Improvisation' date=' I must apologise. I just took a look at what I wrote and yes, it is completely wrong. lol. In my defense, let me just say that I didn't have a guitar when writing that and the numbers looked right on the page! Oh well, we all make mistakes. I'll rephrase what I said earlier. All my tabs are 100% correct apart from that one. Which is shit. But yea, enjoy that easy to please anyway[/quote']

lol its ok man. But if you keep trying to do what your doing youll only get better at it so keep it up. My whole point is that obviously your a very intelegent person. Now that said only advice I have for you is to not trash the Official Tab books so easily. Personally I have only found 1 error out of all 4 books and I play straight through them atleast once a day. The only error ive found was in the Live 2003 book for the solo at the end of Politik. It was the correct notes just an octave down on the wrong string. Its really the same thing but it will make a little different sound. Point is, if you take your great talent of making tabs use the books as your base and trust them until you find something that dosent work and THEN use your talent to fix it and let people know. Dont just say "Wow, these books suck look this note is wrong...". You see what I mean? I really hope this dosent sound like im being an "asshole".

Hey Kapone, great job. I've been using these tabs for months. Just a question: How can you tune the Low E to a C and D to C like in that Ring of Fire tab? My strings just break. If it just depends on how quality the strings are then can you tell me what strings are the absolute best? Again you rock! These tabs are freakin awsome! Thanks!

Hey Kapone' date=' great job. I've been using these tabs for months. Just a question: How can you tune the Low E to a C and D to C like in that Ring of Fire tab? My strings just break. If it just depends on how quality the strings are then can you tell me what strings are the absolute best? Again you rock! These tabs are freakin awsome! Thanks![/quote']

You need to tune DOWN both strings to C - and if your strings still break, do that slowly and with feeling. It should work then :)

It even works with my crappy standard-strings without any problems ;)

Hey Kapone' date=' great job. I've been using these tabs for months. Just a question: How can you tune the Low E to a C and D to C like in that Ring of Fire tab? My strings just break. If it just depends on how quality the strings are then can you tell me what strings are the absolute best? Again you rock! These tabs are freakin awsome! Thanks![/quote']

thanks man but yeah, like winnie said, make sure you're tuning your strings down to C, not up. I used to have so many problems with strings breaking and then i started going for heavier strings. try that because god its annoying when you start having to mix and match packs of strings to make the full six! when you put the strings on, before you tune it, pull them up towards you to stretch them a bit. It means they balance faster and theres less of a chance of snapping on those alternate tunings. these are what I use. they haven't ever snapped.

http://www.victorlitz.com/images/msp4200.jpg

if you also like to be able to press the strings down softly but don't want them to snap then these are my personal favourites:

http://www.musicarius.com/catalog/images/CMA-3050-B.jpg