✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is your current most hated song??

mc_squared

Craaap! I think that BEP song is another really good song.

Hahaha. It's okay. There's still time to drive that song out of your head and chant satanic sheep awakening rituals about how you hate the song.

It can be done.

Trust me... it can.

Let's hope so! :)

Perhaps it isn't too late for Pete Doherty to come to his senses, either...................although I very much doubt it! :D

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I think everyone should give Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl" a second chance, I thought it was absolutely terrible at first, I just completely ignored it. But the more you listen to it, the better it gets, now, its a fantastic song.

When you come to the realisation that shes actually TRYING to sing in that annoying tone of voice you begin to see the beauty of it. When you listen to it enough so that you know what form the song runs in, you really start appreciating it from then on in. It just gets more and more wicked.

And plus- its incredibly original.

it's well cool isnt it!? i didn't like it at first, but i think it's a great song. ii read that she wrote in response to someone who called her a cheerleader. :D

actually the song is kinda cute but those asian girls dressed all "ghetto" are quite disturbing.

Anyway...don't hate a certain song right now...pretty much hate everything that comes from a certain German Hip Hop label.

But I think everyone should give Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl" a second chance, I thought it was absolutely terrible at first, I just completely ignored it. But the more you listen to it, the better it gets, now, its a fantastic song.

When you come to the realisation that shes actually TRYING to sing in that annoying tone of voice you begin to see the beauty of it. When you listen to it enough so that you know what form the song runs in, you really start appreciating it from then on in. It just gets more and more wicked.

And plus- its incredibly original.

it's well cool isnt it!? i didn't like it at first, but i think it's a great song. ii read that she wrote in response to someone who called her a cheerleader. :D

And that's one of the reasons I can't stand it - it sounds precisely like a "cheerleader" song!! :angry:

Did I say I didn't like cheerleaders?? :huh:

As it happens, I'm not a big fan of the "cheerleaders" look as it's all very showy and showbiz - but that's not the point.

I particularly don't like the noise they make and the fact they're associated with American Football, which I can't stand - and the "Hollaback" song, of course!! :)

you don't like girls in extremely short skirts then, I suppose hahahahah. I was just kidding around tho. that song sure isnt worse than the shit that comes from Aggro Berlin (or whatever those idiots call themselves)

MC' date=' how about that new song that Gwen has got? 'Cool'? Do you like that?[/quote']

Are you at work??

I don't think I've heard it, so I can't really comment, but I don't really like Gwen's voice, so it's doubtful, I'd say!

you don't like girls in extremely short skirts then,

Not if they look "tarty" - no!!

I suppose hahahahah. I was just kidding around tho. that song sure isnt worse than the shit that comes from Aggro Berlin (or whatever those idiots call themselves)

I've never heard of them, and I probably don't want to, given your description!! :P

never heard of Sido? He's from that label. One of those super-cool-gangstas whose lyrics contain the word "fick(en)" or "fuck" at least 94539473956 times. Very sexist, very stupid...very bad...and very popular on Viva and MTV. Sido is that guy with that stupid silver skull mask. Aggro Berlin is the label and they started out as an Underground thing ...I wish they had stayed there...and I wish they will go back there...under...the ground.

I am a fan of SOAD, And I wuldn't say BYOB is terribele....BUt it's definatly nowhere near as good as some of the other stuff on the album

But yuh....That "Yourbeautiful....Your beautiful.....Your beautiful" Song pisses me off

It's like one of them toys when they break and they go on a loop

never heard of Sido? He's from that label. One of those super-cool-gangstas whose lyrics contain the word "fick(en)" or "fuck" at least 94539473956 times. Very sexist' date=' very stupid...very bad...and very popular on Viva and MTV. Sido is that guy with that stupid silver skull mask. Aggro Berlin is the label and they started out as an Underground thing ...I wish they had stayed there...and I wish they will go back there...under...the ground.[/quote']

And I never want to hear of it - period!! :)

Kelly Osbourne's release has been and gone here, fortunately, but she should definitely be added to the "most annoying person" thread!!

And I'm happy to say Britney Spears doesn't have anything "out" at the moment.................though something will be coming "out" of her body shortly!! :P

that's a rather nasty way to word it but yeah...youre right haha.

I figured a hate-song I got at the moment...besides the crazy frog and Schnappi and pretty much all German Hip Hop: "Lonely" by Akon...or whatever this guy is called. The song itself wouldn't be bad if it didn't have that dwarf on Helium in the background singin "looonely...I'm so looonely..." throughout the song. Cool songs are ruined that way. That Alicia Keys song with Usher...horrible. The song is nice but it has that annoying Helium voice (thats what I call it) in the background and it annoys the livin hell outta me. Do those people think it makes the song cool? because frankly...IT DOESN'T!

You're right on both counts. That Akon song is the kind that makes a mockery of the Hip Hop/R&B scene (see Kanye West thread), and Alicia Keys shouldn't ruin herself like that.

She's far better on her own!!

And I can't stand Usher. He should be renamed "Gusher", as he's so full of himself he's likely to explode any minute!! :D

i really don't know why chicks think he is sexy. I mean he has got a nice body but his face...please...he looks like...a cartoon character - and not a hot one at that. His music annoys me. Snoop Dogg is horrible too tho, he just makes me mad. Oh man, seems like i got a whole long list of songs I hate hahaha