✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

* MTV Awards_2005 *

Alessa

Does it strike anybody else as odd that MTV has their awards in the middle of summer? Wouldn't it be easier and make more sense to celebrate roughly a full calendar year like every other awards show ever? And if they're going to have it in August, wouldn't it more accurately be called "MTV Awards - last third of 2004 and the first 2/3 of 2005"?

I think they pick the date for their awards show based on when they're going to run out of episodes of "Pimp My Ride" that haven't been aired at least 200 times. Because as far as I can tell, Pimp My Ride is the only show that MTV ever actually shows. Or at least it seems that way to me, because whenever I'm at somebody's apartment who actually watches TV it's always on.

Oh, and uhh.... go Coldplay I guess. :P But I'd be lying if I said I was actually planning on watching or finding out if they win or not. :blush:

the award shows never honor rock bands like they deserve----its always the pop crap and hip hop getting all the awards :( ---that sucks

i remember like a year ago in some award show--they gave a recognition to linkin park for best new band when they had been around already for a while now

fuck them then :P

Hi

Do you think the band will attend this show or even play a song like they did in 2003?

On the 26th Aug they play Chula Vista Coors Amphitheatre, San Diego, California, USA

Then they would have to fly to the show which is on 28th Aug 2005 at the American Airlines Arena, Miami, Florida, USA.

do the VMA and then they have 2 days off afterwards and then play on the 30th Aug at the Clarkston DTE Energy Music Theatre, Detroit, MI, USA

Is it possible?

Maybe I'm thnking ahead a bit too much!!!!!!! hahaha :D

Thanks

Steve

Speed of Sound is a bad video and it shouldn't win.

Does it strike anybody else as odd that MTV has their awards in the middle of summer? Wouldn't it be easier and make more sense to celebrate roughly a full calendar year like every other awards show ever? And if they're going to have it in August, wouldn't it more accurately be called "MTV Awards - last third of 2004 and the first 2/3 of 2005"?

very true. lol