✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official "Doves" Thread

amsterdam

The Doves

I was just wondering if any of you listen to The Doves. This is a fantastic band from Britian and their album came out right around the same time as Coldplay's Parachutes did. They didn't seem to get as popular as Coldplay and I have always wondered why because they are just as talented.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Doves are amazing. Their album The Last Broadcast is filled with some really good stuff.

If somebody wants to sample a bit, I'd say listening to "There goes the fear" is a good start. That's the song that got me started on them.

Doves, woooow!! They're brilliant!!! I love them a lot. 'The last broadcast' album is so great... I specially love 'Pounding' and 'There goes the fear'.

Mmmmh, really good tastes in this board... :P

they rocked Glastonbury!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Did you go there? Wooow, I'm sure it was great and you enjoy it. I think they'll play in a festival in Leeds in August... Ooooooh, I'll be there just the previous week. Aaaaaargh, I wanna go!!!

i hate how people get so anal about the word "the" in front of the name. i mean, who cares? we all know what band you're talking about. :shrug:

anyway, now that i'm done whining, i really like them, i saw them live about a year ago and am patiently awaiting their return to north america.

• 1 month later...

A fanlisting:

According to TheFanlistings.org, a fanlisting is a place for all fans of a particular show, movie, actor/actress, singer, etc. to come together and build the biggest listing of people from all around the world who are fans of that subject.

As simple as that :D