✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official "Doves" Thread

amsterdam

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw doves last monday at the kool haus in toronto it was AMAZING. it was so good. i didn't have high expectations as i've been a bad fan and didn't listen to some cities til the day of the concert :embarrased: but the concert was unbelievable and i have been listening non-stop.

but i hated mercury rev who opened.

here is somebody else's review of that concert with photos http://www.livejournal.com/community/the_cedar_room/41645.html

• 3 weeks later...

New Doves B-Sides???

Sorry if this already lurks in the deep recesses of some other topic (I tried to search for it but found nothing), but does anyone have a rapidshare link or the ability to send me the two new Doves b-sides: Son of a Builder and Black Circus of Prague?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

I can't believe there isn't one on this band... :o

I've searched the site and there isn't a thread dedicated to them. The Doves are such an ace, ace group, so I've decided to start an official thread! :idea2:

I'm new to this band... Just bought Some Cities a couple of weeks ago after hearing Snowden (pure musical heaven!!!) and The Man Who Told Everything.

Any other Doves fans out there? :D

There's no way there's no thread for them, I remember there being one that had like 50 pages of posts. :confused:

Anyway... yeah I'm a fan. I think I might put on Some Cities now because it's been awhile since I had it on.

Last Broadcast is still by a wide margin my favorite album of theirs though. So euphoric.

I love the Doves and as Tom said, The Last Broadcast is their best work to date. I was initially disappointed with Some Cities, but it has grown on me quite a lot.

Here is a fantastic remix of There Goes The Fear, that in my opinion, outshines the album version. Hope you all enjoy :D

http://rapidshare.de/files/3374038/Paul_Okenfold-There_Goes_The_Fear___doves_-__UNKLE_remix_.mp3.html