✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream about meeting Chris in a totally random place (like some old ruined castle or something, but it wasn't scary, it was sunny and ok). I asked him if my friend could take a picture of us, and he said yes. Then we talked a little, and then he had to leave. He was really nice. :nice: After that my friend left, and I was sad because Chris had to leave so I didn't want to go away from that place in the castle where we talked.

I had 3 dreams about Coldplay.

1 where Will kept touching my legs! :shifty:

& 2 dreams where Guy & I were 2 pain in the ass snobs fighting & cussing at each other..........& in my defence, HE STARTED IT! :bigcry:

Before my first coldplayic gig, I dreamt about Coldplay every nights during... 6 months ! ( But it is not over, now...)

I had 2 nightmares about Coldplay :

- I was in a library and I saw Guy....

But I said " Hi.... Will !" I blushed and Guy became really angry. I asked an autograph but he told me, with a nasty look : " NOOOOOOO ! YOU DON'T KNOW ME SO, FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU !!!!"And after that, he left...:laugh3:

And another...

- I was in the backstage ( I was not a guest, of course ) but Kelly saw me, took me by the skin an threw me outside... Then the band arrived and Chris told me :" Now, you could not go to Coldplay's gigs during your whole life !" ( When I woke up, I was in tears, I was horrible !:laugh3:)

And in my dreams, there are always extraordinary things. The guys are my friends, Chris sings with me, I am on the tour with them or I am in the audience during a gig and Chris says " There is a lovely girl here... Elodie !" or goes down just to see me or to hug me...:shocked2:

And I often meet them... In the road, in the station, in the sky ( flying Chris is really cool !:P), in my bathroom... ( Chris is awesome naked...::P)

I dream that I am Chris's wife or just her lover.

I had a weird dream where I was with the band. I was their masseuse. So I did my job and in turn, the guys drew me toward them to kiss me and to sleep with me !:laugh3: ( It was a pleasant dream. I was smiling during my sleep...:rolleyes:)

I had a dream that Coldplay were coming to Serbia. I bought the tickets, but at the day of the concert I couldn't get to the city the concert was at because I didn't find any transport. It was... a very... BAD dream. A nightmare. :stunned:

And I often meet them... In the road, in the station, in the sky ( flying Chris is really cool !:P), in my bathroom... ( Chris is awesome naked...::P)

QUOTE]

I would love to dream that!!!!:P

Yeah, it is very pleasant. (Especially "naked Chris"...:laugh3:)

I had another dream this night.

( When I am surprised, I do " iiiiiiiiiiiiiii" with a strident and weird voice)

So I was waiting for the band outside the Parc des Princes before the show. And I met the band.

Me : "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

Jonny : What was THAT ?

Chris : A French mouse !

Will ; Hum, not really..... I incline in favor of Gremlin, you know.. like in the movie."

Then Guy looked at me and told me :

" And they say that Englishmen are gentlemen..."

It was very funny...

I had one when Chris was at my house. He was pointing at a map and saying "I live in New York. It's the coolest town." It dosen't make any sence, I know. :P. I had one a few days ago where I kept forgeting to go to the concert this june, and panicking. It started with me sitting next to the stage. No one was on it besides Chris. I tried to get his attention, but he ignored me, probably didn't even notice. Then a roadie came out on the side of the stage. I gave him a garbage bag for coldplay to sign. Instead, he gave me a giant yellow vinyl bag from trader joe's in england. He got mad at my sister for not know they had trader joe's in england. I also had one when they were doing a show in my church's library, which is just 1 room. THey came out of a tent, and the weirdest thing was that Will had hair. I had a different one when I saw a picture of chris online from the '80s. He looked like he does now. When I woke up, I realized he was a kid in the '80s. I also had one when my mom kept asking me if there was someone in coldplay named Guy Berryman. I have weird dreams. It's what happens when you barely get any sleep. In real life, I told my mom about the video of Chris and Borat, and she said "wait, was that a dream?"

I had one when Chris was at my house. He was pointing at a map and saying "I live in New York. It's the coolest town." It dosen't make any sence, I know. :P. I had one a few days ago where I kept forgeting to go to the concert this june, and panicking. It started with me sitting next to the stage. No one was on it besides Chris. I tried to get his attention, but he ignored me, probably didn't even notice. Then a roadie came out on the side of the stage. I gave him a garbage bag for coldplay to sign. Instead, he gave me a giant yellow vinyl bag from trader joe's in england. He got mad at my sister for not know they had trader joe's in england. I also had one when they were doing a show in my church's library, which is just 1 room. THey came out of a tent, and the weirdest thing was that Will had hair. I had a different one when I saw a picture of chris online from the '80s. He looked like he does now. When I woke up, I realized he was a kid in the '80s. I also had one when my mom kept asking me if there was someone in coldplay named Guy Berryman. I have weird dreams. It's what happens when you barely get any sleep. In real life, I told my mom about the video of Chris and Borat, and she said "wait, was that a dream?"

Lol man.

You have dreams like me. They make absolutely no sense. But they're freaking awesome.

Once in while, though, I get a dream that actually makes sense and it's a nice change. :P lol.

But back to the nonsense. I think I posted about how I had a night wiht so many Chris dreams. In one he was a swimmer and was racing. And in other he was trying really hard to make sexy faces and we were both laughing our asses off. Then there was one iwht him and Will that involved some kind of hurry that got comingled with my alarm clock. I dunno, didn't even make sense, but just fantastic dreams.

Lol man.

You have dreams like me. They make absolutely no sense. But they're freaking awesome.

Once in while, though, I get a dream that actually makes sense and it's a nice change. :P lol.

But back to the nonsense. I think I posted about how I had a night wiht so many Chris dreams. In one he was a swimmer and was racing. And in other he was trying really hard to make sexy faces and we were both laughing our asses off. Then there was one iwht him and Will that involved some kind of hurry that got comingled with my alarm clock. I dunno, didn't even make sense, but just fantastic dreams.

Chris making sexy faces actually makes sense.

one day, after the Oracle's post about Jonny's brother being in a band, i had a dream where the Jonas brothers were supposed to be that band, and i was telling my sister that one of them (who i think was supposed to be Joe Jonas) was Jonny's brother. when i woke up i was like WTF?? it was very interesting.

on the more related to Coldplay side, i've had a few other Coldplay-ish dreams that i can remember. one involved Chris using my laptop, and talking to me, and me being like, "OMGZZ CHRIS MARTIN IS TALKING TO ME AND USING MY LAPTOP." then there was one where the band were in my car, and my mom and sister were going somewhere with them. i didn't want to go, but Chris was saying something to me and so i sat down in the car and they left with me, even though i wasn't supposed to have gone with them. why i didn't want to travel in a car with Coldplay is beyond me.

i also think there was one where they were playing volleyball on a beach, but i'm not too sure about that one.

Tonight I had a dream about Guy.

I was his closest friend (and I had a crush on him:love:) but he fall in love with my best friend.:embarassed:

They went out together and my friend came to me and she said 'You know, he's a little strange, but he's so cute!'

CUTE?! CUTE?!:veryangry2::veryangry2:

Then I woke up because of an earthquake....

*Flashes her Perv ID card*

I don't think I will! :devilish:

:laugh3:

I had another dream.

I was in a little room and there were a private gig in front of 20 people. But there was only Chris. His friends were not with him on the tiny stage.

Chris said in French with a cute accent : Hello, I am Chris Martin and I will interpret " Billy Jean" by my uggly colleague without nose Michael Jackson."

I was in the first rank, my friend and a beautiful redhead too. The readhead began to sing "Blly Jean" with a lovely voice. Chris said ( in French) : " Oh, great !Come with me !" So, she went on the stage with him. I was furious ( Fucking lucky ! Bitch !:o)

But my friend told to him " Wait a minute ! She is your biggest fan !". Chris looked at me and said : "Ok ! " So I went on the stage too with my friend and we sang.

After that, Chris said ( in English) : Well, it was really good. Now, I found the others members : we are Coldplay."

I had another dream.

I was in a little room and there were a private gig in front of 20 people. But there was only Chris. His friends were not with him on the tiny stage.

Chris said in French with a cute accent : Hello, I am Chris Martin and I will interpret " Billy Jean" by my uggly colleague without nose Michael Jackson."

I was in the first rank, my friend and a beautiful redhead too. The readhead began to sing "Blly Jean" with a lovely voice. Chris said ( in French) : " Oh, great !Come with me !" So, she went on the stage with him. I was furious ( Fucking lucky ! Bitch !:o)

But my friend told to him " Wait a minute ! She is your biggest fan !". Chris looked at me and said : "Ok ! " So I went on the stage too with my friend and we sang.

After that, Chris said ( in English) : Well, it was really good. Now, I found the others members : we are Coldplay."

WTF?! :laugh3:

Cute silly dream! :D

Was he naked on stage btw?! :sneaky:

ok so it was prolly like a month and a half ago that i had this dream and i made sure i wrote it down in my journal cus it was long and epic! :P:P and i forgot we had this thread so here it is....sorry it is so long.......:p

So the dream took place like back during Thanksgiving or something. and i was back home for the holidays and for some reason i was in my room looking out my window, that faces our drive way. and my mom came in and said "you know your dad's got a surprise for u for Thanksgiving!" and i said "what is it??!!" and she said "well it looks like your dads back, with your surprise! look out the window!"

so i run over to my window again and my dad gets out of his truck and then like 5 other guys get out with him! and i recognized them imediately!! it was COLDPLAY!!!!!! and for some reason they had Bono with them too! lol and they all had on their Viva outfits except Bono of course!!!

SO i flipped out in the dream as they are all takling and laughing out side with my dad, and about to come inside! i start screaming at my mom that i have nothing nice to wear cus i want to look nice for them!! and my mom opens my closet and for some reason all my clothes were all replaced with clothes like from the 80's !! wtf?! they were all so ugly and i started to cry! so i had to find the best outfit out of all the ugly clothes and it ended up being this black mini skirt wiht like a rainbow shirt or something really gay looking!!! and i was so embaressed that coldplay was going to see me like this!!

so anyway, for some reason my dad had taken them all in our back yard and my brother Joe was out there with our beagle dog, Skippy too! lol

so as im walking out to see them, our dog Skippy jumps up on Bono and Bono drops his really cool sun glasses that he is always wearing and my dog goes over and chews them up once they hit the ground! i was so embaressed in the dream seeing this happen!!

bono looks pissed and my dad offers to give him a new pair but my dads sunglasses look like their from the 70s and all ugly but Bono takes them anyway! and Chris was laughing and making fun of Bono like the whole time hahah then Chris starts playing with Skippy my dog! and Skippy's leash gets tangled around Will's legs and will ends up falling over and skippy comes and licks his face! and Jonny is just laughing and Guy is just standing off to the side, looking hot and i go to stand by him but then my mom cuts in and starts saying that the Thanksgiving dinner is done and that everyone needs to come inside now!

so we all go inside and for some reason my mom is in a horrible mood and acts rude to all the boys!!!im like wtf?!! i keep telling her to be nice tho that its freaking Coldplay at our house!!

So then in the middle of the dinner somehow Chris and my lil bro Joe (he is 15) disapear and go back in Joe's room ( still dont understand that part LOL) and when they come back Jonny gets up for something and they put this woopy cushion on his chair for when he gets back! hahaha and so Jonny sits on it! and gets all embaressed and Chris is laughing like crazy and he ends up spitting his vine all over the place and then my mom yells at Jonny for farting at the dinner table and at Chris for spilling vine all over and says he has to clean up the mess!! omg!

finally that crazy dinner ends and we all go into our living room and sit down, and i go and sit by Guy and he smiles at me and puts his arm around me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heehee!!! best part of the dream right then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink3:

and for some reason my dad and the rest of them start talking about finances and boring stuff and my dad brings out his finance books and they all seem so interested in the books and stuff and i get bored.

so i ask them if they can sing us a song and all of the boys and Bono look at me at the same time and say at the same time "we dont play music any more!"

and then i woke up!!!!!!!!!!!! isnt that a horrible way for hte dream to end :( :( :(

hahah sry that is so long! and such a random messed up dream! :wacko:

ok so it was prolly like a month and a half ago that i had this dream and i made sure i wrote it down in my journal cus it was long and epic! :P:P and i forgot we had this thread so here it is....sorry it is so long.......:p

So the dream took place like back during Thanksgiving or something. and i was back home for the holidays and for some reason i was in my room looking out my window, that faces our drive way. and my mom came in and said "you know your dad's got a surprise for u for Thanksgiving!" and i said "what is it??!!" and she said "well it looks like your dads back, with your surprise! look out the window!"

so i run over to my window again and my dad gets out of his truck and then like 5 other guys get out with him! and i recognized them imediately!! it was COLDPLAY!!!!!! and for some reason they had Bono with them too! lol and they all had on their Viva outfits except Bono of course!!!

SO i flipped out in the dream as they are all takling and laughing out side with my dad, and about to come inside! i start screaming at my mom that i have nothing nice to wear cus i want to look nice for them!! and my mom opens my closet and for some reason all my clothes were all replaced with clothes like from the 80's !! wtf?! they were all so ugly and i started to cry! so i had to find the best outfit out of all the ugly clothes and it ended up being this black mini skirt wiht like a rainbow shirt or something really gay looking!!! and i was so embaressed that coldplay was going to see me like this!!

so anyway, for some reason my dad had taken them all in our back yard and my brother Joe was out there with our beagle dog, Skippy too! lol

so as im walking out to see them, our dog Skippy jumps up on Bono and Bono drops his really cool sun glasses that he is always wearing and my dog goes over and chews them up once they hit the ground! i was so embaressed in the dream seeing this happen!!

bono looks pissed and my dad offers to give him a new pair but my dads sunglasses look like their from the 70s and all ugly but Bono takes them anyway! and Chris was laughing and making fun of Bono like the whole time hahah then Chris starts playing with Skippy my dog! and Skippy's leash gets tangled around Will's legs and will ends up falling over and skippy comes and licks his face! and Jonny is just laughing and Guy is just standing off to the side, looking hot and i go to stand by him but then my mom cuts in and starts saying that the Thanksgiving dinner is done and that everyone needs to come inside now!

so we all go inside and for some reason my mom is in a horrible mood and acts rude to all the boys!!!im like wtf?!! i keep telling her to be nice tho that its freaking Coldplay at our house!!

So then in the middle of the dinner somehow Chris and my lil bro Joe (he is 15) disapear and go back in Joe's room ( still dont understand that part LOL) and when they come back Jonny gets up for something and they put this woopy cushion on his chair for when he gets back! hahaha and so Jonny sits on it! and gets all embaressed and Chris is laughing like crazy and he ends up spitting his vine all over the place and then my mom yells at Jonny for farting at the dinner table and at Chris for spilling vine all over and says he has to clean up the mess!! omg!

finally that crazy dinner ends and we all go into our living room and sit down, and i go and sit by Guy and he smiles at me and puts his arm around me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heehee!!! best part of the dream right then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink3:

and for some reason my dad and the rest of them start talking about finances and boring stuff and my dad brings out his finance books and they all seem so interested in the books and stuff and i get bored.

so i ask them if they can sing us a song and all of the boys and Bono look at me at the same time and say at the same time "we dont play music any more!"

and then i woke up!!!!!!!!!!!! isnt that a horrible way for hte dream to end :( :( :(

hahah sry that is so long! and such a random messed up dream! :wacko:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

THAT IS EPIC! :cool:

& BOOOOOOOOO @ the annoying interruption there from the mother & the father, I hate it when it happens! :P

No, he was not...:( Unfortunately....:P I would like to see Naked Chris again and again !:laugh3: ... Oups, it is warm...

Who wouldn't wanna see them all naked anyway?! :laugh3::P