✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

ha well mine i was in a car and everything was Blurry but i could hear these voices and i recognized all of 4 of them,my vision cleared turns out i was in the back seat, guy was driving, chris was shotgun, and will and johnny in the back with me we just had a huge convo and it was not like most dreams i could remember everything that was said. I asked Chris if it was hard to write "Fix you" he started crying and will looked to me and said he's a pansy lol. and so much was said maybe the weirdest dream ive ever had but the best by far.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked Chris if it was hard to write "Fix you" he started crying and will looked to me and said he's a pansy lol.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

That's soooooo Will! :P

Guest LiquidSky
I had another dream this night.

( When I am surprised, I do " iiiiiiiiiiiiiii" with a strident and weird voice)

So I was waiting for the band outside the Parc des Princes before the show. And I met the band.

Me : "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

Jonny : What was THAT ?

Chris : A French mouse !

Will ; Hum, not really..... I incline in favor of Gremlin, you know.. like in the movie."

Then Guy looked at me and told me :

" And they say that Englishmen are gentlemen..."

It was very funny...

hahaha that was a funny dream to have :D

I had a dream that Coldplay were coming to Serbia. I bought the tickets, but at the day of the concert I couldn't get to the city the concert was at because I didn't find any transport. It was... a very... BAD dream. A nightmare. :stunned:

oh no!:stunned:

Before my first coldplayic gig, I dreamt about Coldplay every nights during... 6 months ! ( But it is not over, now...)

I had 2 nightmares about Coldplay :

- I was in a library and I saw Guy....

But I said " Hi.... Will !" I blushed and Guy became really angry. I asked an autograph but he told me, with a nasty look : " NOOOOOOO ! YOU DON'T KNOW ME SO, FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU !!!!"And after that, he left...:laugh3:

And another...

- I was in the backstage ( I was not a guest, of course ) but Kelly saw me, took me by the skin an threw me outside... Then the band arrived and Chris told me :" Now, you could not go to Coldplay's gigs during your whole life !" ( When I woke up, I was in tears, I was horrible !:laugh3:)

And in my dreams, there are always extraordinary things. The guys are my friends, Chris sings with me, I am on the tour with them or I am in the audience during a gig and Chris says " There is a lovely girl here... Elodie !" or goes down just to see me or to hug me...:shocked2:

And I often meet them... In the road, in the station, in the sky ( flying Chris is really cool !:P), in my bathroom... ( Chris is awesome naked...::P)

I dream that I am Chris's wife or just her lover.

I had a weird dream where I was with the band. I was their masseuse. So I did my job and in turn, the guys drew me toward them to kiss me and to sleep with me !:laugh3: ( It was a pleasant dream. I was smiling during my sleep...:rolleyes:)

Flying Chris?:inquisitive:

I dreamt I was at a Coldplay concert yesterday... so close... everything was soo perfect... unfortunately it was just a dream :(

You'll get to go one too, Cris :hug:

I had 3 dreams about Coldplay.

1 where Will kept touching my legs! :shifty:

& 2 dreams where Guy & I were 2 pain in the ass snobs fighting & cussing at each other..........& in my defence, HE STARTED IT! :bigcry:

Pervy dream! :wink3:

I had a dream about meeting Chris in a totally random place (like some old ruined castle or something, but it wasn't scary, it was sunny and ok). I asked him if my friend could take a picture of us, and he said yes. Then we talked a little, and then he had to leave. He was really nice. :nice: After that my friend left, and I was sad because Chris had to leave so I didn't want to go away from that place in the castle where we talked.

Chris and a castle awww :nice:

my dreams NEVER become true, so don't panic:

had my first coldplay dream last night, but it was just NOT what i'd asked for:P

i attended a concert, sat frontrow, and was totally happily waiting for the gig to kick off. but the coldies had decided to go utterly experimental. strange stage-decoration, you couldn't see the boys, no singing, just odd, senseless sounds, which had nothing to'em, utter sh-te.

so, more and more people left the venue, and had gone pretty aggressive. as i always do with my coldplay, i felt defensive, but was very irritated myself. so i went to the side of the stage, and there were chris and an unknown man, hiding in the dark. the C was totally FREAKING out, smoking a cigarette:thinking:, hands trembling. i touched his hand ( which was cold like ice). the C started shivering like mad, but gave me a thankful , yet desperate look. he was devastated, that his ambitions to become the next Stockhausen/ Messiaen/ Aphex Twin/ whatever didn't work AT ALL. that was it.......?!?

...guess, i'm subconsciously scared, that i'm gonna loose my good old coldplay, or what?:\:lol:

because of all the hints, that they plan to create something totally different for their next album?

i am actually very much looking forward to that.

hmmmm, pretty random.

That was more of a nightmare than anything!:shocked2:

hahaha that was a funny dream to have :D

Yeah, I was laughting during my sleep !

Flying Chris?:inquisitive:

In fact, I met the band... but it was pretty weird because everybody was flying... So, we were among the clouds...:laugh3:. "Flying Chris" was my favorite...:laugh3:. He was like a lovely angel...:P aaaaaaaaaah...

wow i am definitely obsessed !

I did a siesta and I had another dream

I was waiting for the band ( again !) on a bench , in front of the Parc des Princes. It was 2 am and I wanted to go. But Chris arrived, I cried and he gave me a lovely hug. I was so good in his arms !

He sat on the bench close to me and I took chocolate from my bag. His eyes sparkled. So I asked :

" Do you want chocolate, greedy Chris ?"

He answered " Oh, yes I DO !!!!!"

I took my apple juice too and I gave him a bottle.

I was so unreal because we were sat here and we shared a meal in the middle of the night...

Then my eyes which are brown became GREEN !

So his guitar appeared and he began to sing Green Eyes just for me !

It was WONDERFUL ! :D

:dance: agghhh omg I just remembered my dream from last night & I totally made out with Guy..

We were under the stage where all of the roadies work and there were wires everywhere from all of the speakers/equipment. so we kind of kept getting all tangled in wires.. it was weird but good at the same time. :sneaky:

:dance: agghhh omg I just remembered my dream from last night & I totally made out with Guy..

We were under the stage where all of the roadies work and there were wires everywhere from all of the speakers/equipment. so we kind of kept getting all tangled in wires.. it was weird but good at the same time. :sneaky:

* IS JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!*

lauren you cheat on Will with my man in your dreams!!!!!!!! naughty!!! naughty!!:sneaky::shocked2:

wow i am definitely obsessed !

I did a siesta and I had another dream

I was waiting for the band ( again !) on a bench , in front of the Parc des Princes. It was 2 am and I wanted to go. But Chris arrived, I cried and he gave me a lovely hug. I was so good in his arms !

He sat on the bench close to me and I took chocolate from my bag. His eyes sparkled. So I asked :

" Do you want chocolate, greedy Chris ?"

He answered " Oh, yes I DO !!!!!"

I took my apple juice too and I gave him a bottle.

I was so unreal because we were sat here and we shared a meal in the middle of the night...

Then my eyes which are brown became GREEN !

So his guitar appeared and he began to sing Green Eyes just for me !

It was WONDERFUL ! :D

Wow! :thinking:

You remind me of myself 6 years ago when I was obsessed with Harry Potter, I swear I kept dreaming of the HP books for 3 years till JKR released the last book! :wacko::confused:

Anyway, I (Finally! :dozey:) had a CP-related dream!

I dreamed that I won the iPod Touch from the CP Messenger competition & on the same day I bought a BlackBerry & got addicted to the "Tap Tap" game! :cheesy:

& then I came here & created a thread called "AH SHIT!!!" with pix of me & my new iPod Touch...............oh, & guess what?

I also changed my user title to "Tap Tap Ab"! :P

Silly me! :rolleyes:

Funny I found this thread today!

Just last night I had a dream I was sitting in a concert hall with Guy to my right and we were listening to the most beautiful symphony. The music was so inexplicably gorgeous I longed for it when I woke up.(I don't know if it exists though=/) We were the only ones there and we kept talking about these great things our conversation was amazing I wish I could remember what we were talking about but I was enjoying myself so much!

I didn't have a worry in the world it was just Guy and I talking and listening to amazing music.

Possibly the best dream ever?

Wow! :thinking:

You remind me of myself 6 years ago when I was obsessed with Harry Potter, I swear I kept dreaming of the HP books for 3 years till JKR released the last book! :wacko::confused:

Anyway, I (Finally! :dozey:) had a CP-related dream!

I dreamed that I won the iPod Touch from the CP Messenger competition & on the same day I bought a BlackBerry & got addicted to the "Tap Tap" game! :cheesy:

& then I came here & created a thread called "AH SHIT!!!" with pix of me & my new iPod Touch...............oh, & guess what?

I also changed my user title to "Tap Tap Ab"! :P

Silly me! :rolleyes:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: you would create a thread on here called "AH SHIT!":laugh3::laugh3: HHAHHA my laugh for the day!!!

Funny I found this thread today!

Just last night I had a dream I was sitting in a concert hall with Guy to my right and we were listening to the most beautiful symphony. The music was so inexplicably gorgeous I longed for it when I woke up.(I don't know if it exists though=/) We were the only ones there and we kept talking about these great things our conversation was amazing I wish I could remember what we were talking about but I was enjoying myself so much!

I didn't have a worry in the world it was just Guy and I talking and listening to amazing music.

Possibly the best dream ever?

that sounds lovely!!! :wacky: what a wonderful dream....listening to music with Guy!!!! :wacky:

ive had a few dreams about Guy too.....but they always end weird like him trying to get me to take acid.....:wreck: :wreck: .........so i dotn think ill post them :embarassed:

haha

I've had a couple of odd Coldplay dreams before...

There was one where it was my birthday, and we all went to Disney. We decided to get on this goofy train ride through a jungle, and somehow I ended up sitting with Chris. We talked awhile, and they actually sang happy birthday to me. I woke up then.

In another one I was at a party by a lake and found Guy just strolling around. I was like, "What 'cha doing?" We ended up talking about dogs and ice cream...that's when I got a few pictures and went home.

Ever wonder if these dreams could become reality?:thinking:

I asked Chris if it was hard to write "Fix you" he started crying and will looked to me and said he's a pansy lol..

:laugh3:

Okay I had a weird dream once, Chris was my uncle in it and there were like lots of weird things :rolleyes:. I was walking somewhere in an unknown place and then he suddenly I hear someone running after me I turn around and it's Chris and Jonny, so I was all excited and started stuttering and I was like "WHOAaa it's....omg...aren't you...:stunned:....."

Chris: "Yes kiddo I'm your uncle, let's go now we were looking for you everywhere" I said "uhm uncle?well okay..." and then somehow Guy appeared there in his running clothes and I remember he said "Okay time to go for a jog mates " but somehow he started jumping around like a ballet dancer:confused:. So we started walking and suddenly we were at the ACC (Air Canada Centre in downtown Toronto where they play hockey and basketball& concerts) where apparently they were supposed to have a concert that day, and then we saw Sidney Crosby (I still can't answer WHY was he in it it was a coldplay dream :P) and he said I" bet I love coldplay more than you do", So I said "no you don't" and we started playing rock paper scissors to see who likes them more and all the time we were playing there was Will playing a drumroll :dozey:. After that we kept getting the same thing so it was a tie game the whole time, so Guy offered to drive me home, but I wanted to stay for the concert, but it was GUY I guess that's why I agreed, so we rode two bikes home lol. And then I guess it was the next day, I was in my french class my teacher was explaining a lesson,and then I see Chris and Guy walk in, wearing the blue jacket from the grammys and Guy wearing the running clothes again :rolleyes:, so my teacher gets all angry and goes "wtf who are you" and Chris says: "I'm Alina's uncle I have to pick her up she's not going to attend the classes for the next month", and my teacher get's all :angry: " Oh yeah where are you taking her", Chris: " None of your business!""Come on Alina, we're going to Amsterdam". and then I woke up since that night I now want to go to Amsterdam :P, and I always feel like Chris and Guy are going to walk in my french class :rolleyes:........yeah right I wish

So that was my very weird coldplay dream

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: you would create a thread on here called "AH SHIT!":laugh3::laugh3: HHAHHA my laugh for the day!!!

Any time! :P

ive had a few dreams about Guy too.....but they always end weird like him trying to get me to take acid.....:wreck: :wreck: .........so i dotn think ill post them :embarassed:

haha

Hey!

I think that's awesome, do tell! :D

I had the weirdest dream about Guy last night and I dont even fancy him! Dreamt that after a concert we were cuddling on a sofa on the side of the stage, and he was totally loved up with me....things happened:shocked2: but then some hot chick turned up and he was like, Im going to the club with her, and he wouldnt let me come too. He turned into a complete bastard and said 'you're not even wearing any makeup!' WTF? How random! From hero to zero!! LOL!

I had the weirdest dream about Guy last night and I dont even fancy him! Dreamt that after a concert we were cuddling on a sofa on the side of the stage, and he was totally loved up with me....things happened:shocked2: but then some hot chick turned up and he was like, Im going to the club with her, and he wouldnt let me come too. He turned into a complete bastard and said 'you're not even wearing any makeup!' WTF? How random! From hero to zero!! LOL!

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Sorry Guy! :P

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: omg

Okay I had a weird dream once, Chris was my uncle in it and there were like lots of weird things :rolleyes:. I was walking somewhere in an unknown place and then he suddenly I hear someone running after me I turn around and it's Chris and Jonny, so I was all excited and started stuttering and I was like "WHOAaa it's....omg...aren't you...:stunned:....."

Chris: "Yes kiddo I'm your uncle, let's go now we were looking for you everywhere" I said "uhm uncle?well okay..." and then somehow Guy appeared there in his running clothes and I remember he said "Okay time to go for a jog mates " but somehow he started jumping around like a ballet dancer:confused:. So we started walking and suddenly we were at the ACC (Air Canada Centre in downtown Toronto where they play hockey and basketball& concerts) where apparently they were supposed to have a concert that day, and then we saw Sidney Crosby (I still can't answer WHY was he in it it was a coldplay dream :P) and he said I" bet I love coldplay more than you do", So I said "no you don't" and we started playing rock paper scissors to see who likes them more and all the time we were playing there was Will playing a drumroll :dozey:. After that we kept getting the same thing so it was a tie game the whole time, so Guy offered to drive me home, but I wanted to stay for the concert, but it was GUY I guess that's why I agreed, so we rode two bikes home lol. And then I guess it was the next day, I was in my french class my teacher was explaining a lesson,and then I see Chris and Guy walk in, wearing the blue jacket from the grammys and Guy wearing the running clothes again :rolleyes:, so my teacher gets all angry and goes "wtf who are you" and Chris says: "I'm Alina's uncle I have to pick her up she's not going to attend the classes for the next month", and my teacher get's all :angry: " Oh yeah where are you taking her", Chris: " None of your business!""Come on Alina, we're going to Amsterdam". and then I woke up since that night I now want to go to Amsterdam :P, and I always feel like Chris and Guy are going to walk in my french class :rolleyes:........yeah right I wish

So that was my very weird coldplay dream

That sounded like a very solid dream. Then Crosby appeared. Nightmare.

Any time! :P

Hey!

I think that's awesome, do tell! :D

ahhhh it was so weird....:P but ok here it goes :p

........anyway somehow me and Guy were running through a city in a hurry like we were late for someting. Well guy had on the same clothes that he wears in the Shiver video :P and he looked just like he did back then too, so it was younger Guy :p anyway so we end up arriving at some church and we go inside and sit down. well :dozey: Guy pulls out a strip of acid and says "hey lets take some of this!!" and i say...."Guy what?! no!! we are in church for god sake!!! put that away before we get kicked out!!!" then he says " ah what no!!! its gonna be awesome.....fucking awesome...." and he has this crazy look in his eyes....and he is holding the strip up to me...."no im not taking that here!!" i say...."well if you want to hang out with me anymore u have to take it with me...." he says.

then this old lady in front of us turns around and yells at us "you two need to be quiet!!! have some respect around here!"

then Guy starts laughing at her and tells her to turn back around and mind her own business:laugh3::laugh3: hahah then he turns to me one last time and says " after this im gonna get crunk!!!!!" hahah and he still has that crazy look in his eyes......

then my arlarm went off and that was that.............really wierd dream!!! :P:P:lol: