✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is no sex dream, but..

Last night i dreamt that I had backstage tickets to a concert :dance: So, my mom and I got there in the morning (I know, weird) and Chris was like "Hey you guys! :D You wanna have breakfast with us?" We said yes, of course. So we ate breakfast with Chris and Will - the others were still asleep :rolleyes: My mom asked if we had to get in line or if there were any backdoor for us to sneek in so we got good spots, and Chris just said "Naah, dont worry - I'll just be a normal, cool guy for a minute and let you go right in front row, you dont have to wait in line with the others" and so I said "Chris, you really think you can just be a normal guy, while walking in front of thousands of fans who came to see you?" Then he gave me a look... Like ":angry:"

Then, after we had eaten we went to like a livingroom and I got to borrow Chris's computer to tell you guys that I was backstage and so on. Suddenly, lots of people ran down the stairs - including Guy and Jonny! They sat down with me and asked me all kind of things, and I just sat there like :stunned: After talking with them a while - two gorillas came in the room! They were jumping around and taking bananas, and everyone laughed hysterically. I just sat there like wtf? And then these gorillas started laugh as well - it was Chris and Phil fooling around in costumes! :P Phil laughed at me and said "You should have seen your face, Julie!" .... :embarrassed:

I don't remember more, only that I woke up just as Guy was taking off his shirt... :cry:

Aghheee another dream..

Okay, so me and a friend, I think it was Gena, because it kinda looked like her..

Anyways, we went to the Grammys 2009's after party, and all of the celebrities where sitting at a table, so we sat next to some other high school students that were invited, then Gena and I got up and walked around to see the other celebrities, then we passed by Gwyneth Paltrow.. so I sticked my tongue out and called her a bitch :P

Then she wuz like "Whatchu call me?"

And i wuz like "Whatchu heard biotch!"

Then some paparazzi got me and asked me why I did that.

Then i wuz like "Uh.. because she wears fur"..

And then she wuz like "No i don't!"

Then i wuz like "Yes you do! I've seen you wear a fur coat!"

Then she wuz like "That wasn't real fur"

Then I wuz like "Chuu LIE!" :mean:

Then Chris was behind her and he wuz like "Whatchu call my wife?"

Then I wuz like :uhoh: "Uhh. I just said how I didn't like that she wore fur" :sad:

Then he got mad at me :bigcry:

Then I yelled "WHY ARE YOU WIT HAR! I LOOVEEE YOU!" :bigcry:

Then security took me away.

That was more of a Gwyneth dream.. And i don't even like Chris anymore.. :thinking:

Shit. I think i'm still deeply inlove with him :disappointed:

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream that my house was going to flood, so I had to go to the Opera, while I was getting dressed I fell asleep, so then I had to go to school, So I had Biology and right in the middle of class Chris came in and started moving the seats around to make the rows look straight, then he came close to me and I wuz like

:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:

Then I looked around at my friends and they we like completely ignoring him.

Then I wuz like "DOOD! HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT HE IS FRIGGIN HAWT?"

Then he looked at me and vanished.

Then I had a dream about a white cotton couch :wtf:

After talking with them a while - two gorillas came in the room! They were jumping around and taking bananas, and everyone laughed hysterically. I just sat there like wtf? And then these gorillas started laugh as well - it was Chris and Phil fooling around in costumes! :P Phil laughed at me and said "You should have seen your face, Julie!" .... :embarrassed:

:laugh3: Lol! That's amazing! Hehe! I had a proper laughing fit at that! :)

The actual p90x workout schedule offers exact diet strategies in addition to amounts but simultaneously you will find plenty of options. It gives easy dishes employing their calorie values. In this way it is possible to prepare your own personal meals in addition to calorie intake.

essie nail polish – 726 – Vermillionaire (15ml) How To Take Care of Your Handles: When it arrives to bodily beauty there is this most notable problem, the correct skin and nail care. Essie Nail Polish – 726 – Vermillionaire (15ml)

so for some reason i'm in a wheelchair sat on a river bank over looking the water along with many others watching the trees burn. one by one the trees are catching fire

And this is a Coldplay dream in which way? :awesome:

last night i dreamt something weird. it was a cp concert. a small one, and at one moment, it ended, everybody left te building, ubt i waited. so later on the guys were just walking around totally free, on their way to a private room somewhere backstage. chris walked just in front of me and i had enough courage to talk to him. so i asked him if it was possible for me to go with them to meet everyone, like a meet and greet. and it was okay! so while we were walking we talked, he was very kind and funny. so finally in the room, with the rest we had a lot of fun, laughed a lot, got their autographs and took some pics together. but thén i went on the pic with chris. so he putted his arm around me, made a funny face and stuf, and in once i got a kiss!:wakcy: not a long one, neither short. aaaaand then i woke up.. of course..:dozey:

so today i am walking around with a HUGE smile on my face and im really happy:awesome:

last night i dreamt something weird. it was a cp concert. a small one, and at one moment, it ended, everybody left te building, ubt i waited. so later on the guys were just walking around totally free, on their way to a private room somewhere backstage. chris walked just in front of me and i had enough courage to talk to him. so i asked him if it was possible for me to go with them to meet everyone, like a meet and greet. and it was okay! so while we were walking we talked, he was very kind and funny. so finally in the room, with the rest we had a lot of fun, laughed a lot, got their autographs and took some pics together. but thén i went on the pic with chris. so he putted his arm around me, made a funny face and stuf, and in once i got a kiss!:wakcy: not a long one, neither short. aaaaand then i woke up.. of course..:dozey:

so today i am walking around with a HUGE smile on my face and im really happy:awesome:

SO NOW YOUR FEET WON'T TOUCH THE GROUND, I guess. :)