✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Dreams

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I had a weird CP dream last night! I was watching a secret video that someone took of Gwyneth, Chloe & Violet, Will's wife (but it wasn't Marianne, it was a ditzy blond:confused:), and Chris' mum. They were in Australia, shopping at a mall, running around being silly. In the meantime, I was at a concert where just Will was performing, singing and playing guitar. When it was over, since I was right near the stage, I personally congratulated Will and he said thanks! Then I noticed Chris was right beside him and said yes, he did a very good job didn't he? Chris' mum was also hovering around; she was so loud and obnoxious!

So meanwhile, back at the mall, everyone is ready for the big show (awards show I think?) tonight, except for Chloe. I went into the bathroom to see what's up, and instead of Chloe, it's Jo Berryman :inquisitive:. For some reason, I look in the tub she just got out of, and there is a ton of dirt and grit left behind :embarrassed:. That's about all I remember! :lol:

I think I watched too much T.V. last night :thinking:

Ok so last night I had a crazy dream

I had a tiny rowboat and 500 dollars so....

I rowed to england!

And I ran around visiting england, scottland and whales and it was fantastic and beautiful

when i went back to london i somehow had coldplay tickets

so i went into this concert hall ...except it was a movie theater.... with stages... it was really dark

and i was running around trying to figure out which stage to sit in front of!

and i sat in the very front row and suddenly the curtains drew back and it was coldplay!! and i did this super high jump out of my chair and i tried to stand up and get right up against the stage but something was holding me back... like i was in a tar pit

and Chris adressed the audiance

and i was so close but i just couldnt get right up against the stage

and then he turned his back to the crowd and the back of his shirt was white and so wet it was see through

...then he spun aroud and was wearing this elvis-esc jump suit and started singing

and im like wtf? what happened to the old you?

and then muse popped up on the other stage and i did a leap like i was on the moon and suddenly i was right next to Matt

...then i woke up

...weird

^ :thinking:

Maybe it means Chris Martin might change :stunned:

no... i think it means i have a fear of him being so famous and out of reach and it changes him as a person

as well as the band

and in the mean time im seaking comfort in Muse

I have dreamed of something weird

when Guy was in love about my hand. ( him so crasy )

Guy wants show me the photos of Jonas his friend me said : so great !

but him closed his house to key

( but me woke up because taped my wall :freak: )

Well I'm crazy nothing of strange I am with Apparatjik and made comments on facebook Apparatjik as crasy fan :dozey:

I had a really funny dream last night- I swear all my Coldplay dreams are really weird but anyway...

Basically, I had to supervise Chris around the supermarket whilst he was buying sweets and stuff because he was being too hyperactive to be allowed to shop by himself. :laugh3:

It wasn't a very complicated dream but it went on forever it seemed.

In one of my dreams, I walked into the kitchen and Chris was eating my brother's cereals. And I told him to stop or my brother would be really upset. And Chris got really scared and ran out to the balcony...And I don't know what happend to him after that :P

In one of my dreams, I walked into the kitchen and Chris was eating my brother's cereals. And I told him to stop or my brother would be really upset. And Chris got really scared and ran out to the balcony...And I don't know what happend to him after that :P

:stunned:

i hope he didnt jump!

I've had a handful of other Coldplay dreams to this, including a private one on one piano and songwriting tutorial with Chris :cool: and also me and Guy got married!!! And believe me, I'm straight, but... well... when it comes to Chris and Guy... :\

But this one, well this was just nuts!...

Ok... I'm in Brazil (never been in my life, dunno what the hell I'm doing there!), watching TV (why not?), then up comes this huge newsflash (conveniently in English), it says the Police are searching the whole country for the "On-the-run, Coldplay"!!! :stunned:

I and my friend Trevor, (who isnt even a Coldplay fan) run straight outside to the street in the crazy belief that Brazil is like some tiny little village, and they might happen to be on the run, on our street! We find a police station and we go inside and are talking to this lovely female detective with the Brazilian police, she says that the whole force are on the case, and are trying to find Coldplay! - They are apparently touring the pubs and bars of Brazil doing concerts to like 10's of people only :o (still dunno where the crime in all this is haha!)

Anyway, me and my friend are at the other side of the room trying to listen to phone conversations from the police, and I look to the detective again, and she is looking out of her window and her mouth is like wide open, she cannot believe what she is seeing!

I scurry over to her, and look in the same direction as she is looking, OMFG Its them! :shocked2: They are playing in the bar across the road, they are all Viva'd up in the outfits, and Chris is on the wooden floor in this bar jumping around, while the rest are playing on the tiny stage thing, all amp'd up and plugged in too! - There is only like 9 people watching them in this bar too!

So, I run to the door and across the street, and they are gone :( !!! I look at the road on the other side of the bar, and they are walking down the street still playing, and a crowd is gathering, I run down the street and then hudreds of policia (?) come racing past me and they surround the boys :angry: They arrest them and throw them in a police van... and... thats it... I wake up :veryangry2:

I almost cried at how crap that dream finished off :(

• 2 weeks later...

^ Innorite! :laugh3:

I had a dream where they're like millions of Chris Martins in grammy clothing :wideeyed:

Then they all got together an turned into my dad :disappointed:

Way to turn a beautiful fantasy dream to a horrible nightmare :mean:

^ Innorite! :laugh3:

I had a dream where they're like millions of Chris Martins in grammy clothing :wideeyed:

Then they all got together an turned into my dad :disappointed:

Way to turn a beautiful fantasy dream to a horrible nightmare :mean:

LOLWTF what kind of dream is that?! :lol: Bahaha! :laugh3:

Though, i feelz zorrey for u :wacky:

Last night I had a very weird dream.

I was at a trainstation near the rails when suddenly Chris appeared to my right and a little girl to my left.

A train was comming and they both started to run towards the rails.

And I could only save one of them.

:\

You haz issueeeeeeez.

Anyways, I had such a weird dream :\

So like I was at a friends house, and she left to buy sour cream or something.

So they where showing a Grammys recap, and the t.v wuz like

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET COLDPLAY?"

And I wuz like :wideeyed:

"SO JUST WALK OUTSIDE AND GO TO THE NEXT BLOCK"

And I wuz like :wtf:

So I go outside, and then it turned out to be them in Glasto, So I wuz like :freak:

So, they're performing and then they finished and went down the stairs,

and I wuz like "OMG WHATS UP YOU GUISE WUTZ GOIN ON" :cheesy:

and then Chris sits down and turns into a mannequin.

And I wuz like :stunned:

And Jonny was like "Oh yeah.. he's actually a mannequin"

And I wuz like *walks backwards away slowly* :blank:

• 2 weeks later...

Warning:

Stupid Fangirl dream.

Anyways, so they interviewing Coldplay.. and for some reason I was there next to the guy asking the questions and things, and I was staring at Chris.

So he turns around and he's like "What?.." :anxious:

And I'm like "Nothing.. It's just that you're incredibly hawt" :sweatdrop:

And.. :laugh3: .. and then he's like.. "Orly?" .. :laugh1:.. *ripps shirt off*

And I'm like.. "WTFFF" :laugh3: :wink3: :sweatdrop:

And then it ended :mellow:

Warning:

Stupid Fangirl dream.

Anyways, so they interviewing Coldplay.. and for some reason I was there next to the guy asking the questions and things, and I was staring at Chris.

So he turns around and he's like "What?.." :anxious:

And I'm like "Nothing.. It's just that you're incredibly hawt" :sweatdrop:

And.. :laugh3: .. and then he's like.. "Orly?" .. :laugh1:.. *ripps shirt off*

And I'm like.. "WTFFF" :laugh3: :wink3: :sweatdrop:

And then it ended :mellow:

I want to go to there. :wideeyed:

^Anette your lucky you have so many coldplay dreams

i had a dream that i was turned into a life size barbie doll and i was trying to get some guy to like me..... was running all around Joan's Fabrics trying to get fabric to make a dress. It was the 1960's. And then Im in a corridor of a hotel by myself, crying and my tears were making my plastic face peel and ripple and i couldn't do anything about it because barbies can move their arms......no coldplay in sight ....and definately no Chris ripping off his shirt

Anette your lucky!