🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Coldplay Quotes

Sam

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've recently found some, probably been posted before and I guess they're old ones, but cracked me up :lol:

Both by Chris:

'How did you prepare for Glastonbury?"

"Have you ever seen Rocky IV? We went to Russia and got a log cabin, just chopped wood."

"They never write, 'Brilliant, here's another Coldplay! They always go, 'Oh, for fuck's sake, not another Coldplay. One's quite enough, thank you, as Mary Poppins would say.'"

Found these, all by Chris:

"I hate adverts and they've (America) got really bad ones. Then the programme comes on and that's not much better. And they don't warn you. Watching 'Ghostbusters' takes about nine weeks. Adverts after every line. I always have these dreams where you can't get somewhere and it's really frustrating. Watching American television is a bit like that. Please let us see what happens!"

"I didn't want to be in a band because of the glamour but I always assumed it would be very glamorous. It's not people walking in front of you scattering rose petals, which apparently Mariah Carey has. It's waiting around in little portakabins."

:lol:

Found these, all by Chris:

"I hate adverts and they've (America) got really bad ones. Then the programme comes on and that's not much better. And they don't warn you. Watching 'Ghostbusters' takes about nine weeks. Adverts after every line. I always have these dreams where you can't get somewhere and it's really frustrating. Watching American television is a bit like that. Please let us see what happens!"

haha, exactly! I always think the same while I'm watching the oscars on tv. :lol: