✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Quotes

Sam

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you want it to be about a man, it could be about a man, if you want it to be about a woman, it could be about a woman, or if you were with me in soho the other night it could be about this sort of woman/man type person, called Jordan, who is pretty fuckin' weird, might pop up in our next video!!" - Chris before warning sign at the bolton reebok stadium 5th july 2005. Amaaaazing show!

Sorry, tha banana hair cut is from the Two Fingers to Poverty video. They're in ghana and a woman passes with on eof those baskets on her head with bananas in it and he says "Check out this lady with the banana hair-cut". It was subtle and i nearly missed it but it was so funny. And then he does his dance :lol: "Something told me i was gonna regret this..... but what the hell"

Sorry' date=' tha banana hair cut is from the Two Fingers to Poverty video. They're in ghana and a woman passes with on eof those baskets on her head with bananas in it and he says "Check out this lady with the banana hair-cut". It was subtle and i nearly missed it but it was so funny. And then he does his dance :lol: "Something told me i was gonna regret this..... but what the hell"[/quote']

Oh, thanks indeed. I don't think I've seen that one :( I saw some footage on MTV, but I certainly missed that one :cry:

Sorry' date=' tha banana hair cut is from the Two Fingers to Poverty video. They're in ghana and a woman passes with on eof those baskets on her head with bananas in it and he says "Check out this lady with the banana hair-cut". It was subtle and i nearly missed it but it was so funny. And then he does his dance :lol: "Something told me i was gonna regret this..... but what the hell"[/quote']

Oh yeah! I only watched that yesterday when i made those grabs of Chris dancing, and i already forgot! :lol: Im like a flippin' goldfish! :lol:

[whilst half naked with a towel taped round his head]

"Unfortunately, and if i can sit down to deliver this, the reason we NEED help is the success of Parachutes has affected some of us more than others. And [pause]... it pains me to say it but one of us has slightly lost our way. I think the best way to explain exactly what has happened [voice wobbles] and it brings a tear to my eye [dramatic pause]..... is to play you this footage from earlier this morning."

[cuts to clip as Chris breaks down]